8w3d and counting!June 19 2012 at 4:09 PM
|Laura (no login)|
The bean measured at 8w5d with a hb of 173. Everything seems to be fine! except for the crushing nausea...I actually vomited a few days ago. So now bell pepper, one of my favorite foods, is off the table...oh, and the constipation is a blast, too.
Isn't pregnancy glamorous?
- Congratulations! And on nausea... - Erin on Jun 19, 2012, 4:46 PM
- Awesome (the nausea -not so much!) - Teresa on Jun 19, 2012, 5:11 PM
- prune juice is the only thing that helped me with constipation - Amy on Jun 19, 2012, 9:59 PM
- Yay on the scan! - mel on Jun 20, 2012, 12:48 AM
- So glad! It's a great feeling, right? :-) - Sara H on Jun 20, 2012, 11:36 AM
- Thanks ladies! :) - Laura on Jun 20, 2012, 12:29 PM
- glad for this update - juliemam on Jun 20, 2012, 8:20 PM
- Congrats! - Tami on Jun 21, 2012, 3:39 PM
- Thanks jm and t! nt. - Laura on Jun 23, 2012, 10:25 AM
- Me, too! - Katherine on Jun 25, 2012, 11:09 AM