This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

yes

June 22 2012 at 7:47 PM
mel  (no login)

Response to baby hiccups? (and update)

As others have said, baby hiccups in utero are totally normal. I found it quite amusing. happy.gif

Glad that things are going well for you on your GD diet despite not being able to indulge in the summer fruit. I'm a huge lover of summer fruit, so I can only imagine how difficult that must be...I think I'm eating more than enough for the both of us, so you can live vicariously through me. Not the same I know and I feel badly that you are having to go through this. The good news is that you have gotten your numbers under control and you seem to be handling it like a pro. Keep on doing what you're doing!

Respond to this message