This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

How exciting!

June 30 2012 at 8:42 AM
Sara H  (no login)

Response to Hi and Update

I am so happy the 20 week went well! YIPPEE!

I totally agree with Mrs.A! Take it EASY. And, drink stupid, I mean ridiculous, amounts of water. I just learned that lesson the hard way... don't follow suit!

I am so excited for you and your baby girl!

About the bleeding: I don't have any words of advice directly, I have not had any issues with bleeding, but I have other things that the dr.s are "following closely" so I know the daily stress this puts on you and I am so sorry. It is like a constant cloud when everyone is telling you how sunny and happy life is.

I did get great advice on this board about it, though, and that was to fine a few minutes every day to put the stress down and just focus on being thrilled with your pregnancy. The first few times were a real push for me, I was faking it but trying... but it has gotten easier and it has helped a bunch!

Good luck to you and I hope you sail thought this with flying colors!

Hugs and love,
Sara H

Respond to this message