Pregnancy hives? (scratch, scratch...)July 5 2012 at 10:44 PM
|smrc (no login)|
Over the past 3 weeks (and interestingly as and after I tapered off p4), I have developed itching and redness, which is slowly becoming hives. Mainly on my arms, hands and feet. At first I thought this was from my stretching body or the crazy heat here in NYC, but no, these just appear to be hives.
Very worried these are just going to keep getting worse and worse.
Did go see my dr. today who told me I could take claritin or benadryl if needed.
Anybody else have hives during pg??!
Thanks!! And argh!
- Yuck! I'm sorry, that stinks! - Laura on Jul 5, 2012, 11:07 PM
- thanks and p4 - smrc on Jul 7, 2012, 9:33 AM
- Dislike! - Teresa on Jul 6, 2012, 5:41 AM
- ugh - Antonialisa on Jul 6, 2012, 11:21 AM
- thank you - smrc on Jul 7, 2012, 9:31 AM
- Maybe PUPPP? - Alli on Jul 6, 2012, 2:07 PM
- I read about this - smrc on Jul 7, 2012, 11:31 AM
- Itchy Situation - Marti on Jul 6, 2012, 2:45 PM
- Re: Pregnancy hives? (scratch, scratch...) - Ashley on Jul 6, 2012, 10:18 PM
- thanks for - smrc on Jul 7, 2012, 9:38 AM
- thanks for the hive sympathy! - smrc on Jul 7, 2012, 9:41 AM
- Re: Pregnancy hives? (scratch, scratch...) - BroodyHen on Jul 9, 2012, 5:06 PM
- Thanks and Update - smrc on Jul 9, 2012, 11:05 PM