Crinone and short of breath?July 10 2012 at 1:29 PM
|Anon for this please (no login)|
Is it normal to be a little short of breath very early on (5.5 weeks)? It's listed as one of the things to call your doctor on immediately on the Crinone package, but I also assume it's common through pregnancy and because of progesterone in general.
Anyone know or have experience with this?
- Im not on crinone but - Teresa on Jul 10, 1:31 PM
- Thanks and question - Anon for this on Jul 10, 1:43 PM
- when are you short of breath? - juliemam on Jul 10, 10:58 PM
- Completely normal - Amy also on Jul 11, 8:35 AM
- Thanks, Amy! - Anon for this on Jul 11, 9:44 AM
- Just randomly - Anon for this on Jul 11, 9:43 AM