how many betas before ultrasound?July 12 2012 at 1:17 PM
|anon (no login)|
Forgive me for posting as anon. Don't want to openly talk about it since it is still very early.
First beta (14dpo): 25
second beta(18dpo): 192
The nurse told me it is up to me to choose to do another beta or not. If not, they will bring me in for an ultrasound in two weeks. I am confused why they asked to choose. Last time they did three betas.
Since I have had multiple miscarriages including chemical preg, I am very nervous now. What is the norm? Should I keep testing till my beta is above certain threshold such as at least 1000?
- my clinic - Hadas on Jul 12, 3:13 PM
- No u/s usually until 5wk or beta =1500 - Laura on Jul 12, 3:15 PM
- your choice - Amy on Jul 12, 3:50 PM
- I only did 2 (nt) - Alli on Jul 12, 4:08 PM
- I did 3... - Erin on Jul 12, 4:32 PM
- it depends - mel on Jul 12, 5:01 PM
- Many thanks, everyone! I will go in for a third beta. - anon on Jul 12, 5:10 PM