Ugh this is the third time I'm replying to thisJuly 12 2012 at 3:07 PM
|Teresa (no login)|
Response to did she qualify that statement for you?
Major issues with computer today.
In talking with the GC yesterday, I happened to mention that at exactly 5 weeks, my beta was 8, 844 and at the time I was concerned about having a molar pregnancy. Her response to me was "hmmm, that's a soft marker for downs."
I had NO idea of this.
I didnt mean to scare anyone, however this is what I was told. So, what to think when a GC tells you this, right? Can you imagine how SICK I was hearing these words out of her mouth? Pretty worried, I can assure you!
I am really trying to focus on 99.2 that all will be okay.
- I'd be curious for her - Mrs. A on Jul 12, 3:45 PM
- that is my understanding too - Jamie on Jul 12, 3:52 PM
- Same understanding - cbsgirl on Jul 12, 4:09 PM
- I thought so, too! - Teresa on Jul 12, 4:49 PM
- My beta at 5 wk was also 8k+ - mel on Jul 12, 4:56 PM
- What?? - Laura on Jul 12, 5:42 PM