This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

Doppler Gel

July 18 2012 at 1:45 PM
Erin  (no login)

Response to Doppler Gel, Does Anyone Know...

I assume you're wanting to use something right away instead of waiting for an online purchase to get there? I ordered mine online, but you can use any water-based gel, like K-Y Jelly or Aloe Vera Gel (and if I run out of the mini doppler gel before it gets here, I will get one of these replacements at the drugstore in the meantime). I got my doppler gel through amazon- big bottle for $5 and free shipping. Have you used the home doppler yet? So much fun, right?! I told myself I'd only use it once a week, but I'm on the daily program right now... wink.gif Have fun!

Respond to this message   

1. Thanks - Teresa on Jul 18, 2012, 1:53 PM
    1. Gotcha - Erin on Jul 18, 2012, 2:22 PM