Just Curious ..Question for Moms..July 20 2012 at 5:22 PM
|Teresa (no login)|
Response to My soapbox moment - please read - it's important for both you and your LO
I'm not a mom (yet) but this scares the heck out of me and I am absolutely going to discuss this with my Dr. I would never be able to live with myself if I or DH were to pass this onto our baby.
Over the years, I've seen so much in the news about how some believe vaccines can cause Autism, etc. (Bear with me, please, because I am clueless and haven't researched this) Is this true? Don't you HAVE to vaccinate your children if you're planning to send them to school? Has anyone NOT vaccinated their babies?
I am very interested in what you ladies have done, if you don't mind sharing.
I never thought I would NOT vaccinate my baby, despite hearing so much contraversy surrounding vaccines today. I would be terrified not to vaccinate.
Would love to hear what some of you have done.
- Id be - Wren on Jul 20, 5:41 PM
- Great! - Teresa on Jul 20, 6:00 PM
- Re: Great! - Wren on Jul 21, 9:04 AM
- Well, you know my position - Laura on Jul 20, 7:33 PM
- Basics of my schedule - Rebekah on Jul 20, 8:27 PM
- Thank you!!! - Teresa on Jul 21, 7:40 AM
- For me the reasons - Rebekah on Jul 21, 9:07 AM
- Baby 411 - Alli on Jul 20, 8:39 PM
- Thanks for the 411 Alli, that's on my list of books to buy! n/t - Teresa on Jul 21, 7:41 AM
- We're on an alternate schedule - Meg on Jul 20, 10:01 PM
- Re: We're on an alternate schedule - Teresa on Jul 21, 7:45 AM
- Yes... - Meg on Jul 22, 9:43 AM
- What I did - AJ on Jul 21, 12:29 PM