Fetal Cardiologist-July 25 2012 at 11:59 AM
|Teresa (no login)|
At my last OB appointment, we were still waiting for the results of the MaterniT21 test. We were discussing the 1 in 127 odds with the high risk Dr I saw that day, and he suggested I see a fetal cardiologist @ 19 weeks for a fetal echo. He didn't see anything wrong on the u/s, just thought it would be a good idea and gave me a referral.
I'm not worried, (can you BELIEVE it, lol) just wondering if anyone else was referred to one. Is it like an ultrasound?
- yup - Sarah in Seattle on Jul 25, 12:05 PM
- Thanks!!! - Teresa on Jul 25, 1:27 PM
- I have - jkl on Jul 25, 12:14 PM
- Re: I have - Teresa on Jul 25, 2:19 PM
- yes, just an u/s - Amy on Jul 25, 3:55 PM
- Thanks Amy - Teresa on Jul 25, 4:43 PM
- Same here! - Sara H on Jul 26, 9:53 AM
- SaraH~ - Teresa on Jul 26, 12:17 PM