This forum has been set to "read only". This is a forum that offers support, information, a place to cry or a place to share success. We are not medical professionals and are not responsible for the accuracy or opinions expressed in this forum. Use the information gleaned here at your discretion and risk. It is always best and wisest to consult a medical professional before any course of action is taken. Good luck, and all the best!!

barging in on the sleeping!

August 6 2012 at 10:34 PM
Rebekah  (Login Bestbehavior)

Response to Thanks for the update and you aren't alone!

I had challenges sleeping. By 20 weeks I had this crazy system with 3+ pillows of all different lengths, fills etc. I thought the OB was crazy suggesting the set up but it was heaven. I really felt like I was breaking up with my pillows when I finally had a baby! My husband was oh so glad to see them go. I had a full body pillow that my head partially rested on but that I put between my legs. So my knees, breasts, and future growing belly rested on the pillow. I had another pillow for my head. And a third pillow that I rolled up - I think it was feather and I tucked behind the small of my back. Back support is huge for the belly and chest. So try out different positions. I started sleeping so much better with my pillow system!

Respond to this message