Seems to take an act of congressAugust 7 2012 at 12:35 PM
|Marti (Login longing4baby)|
Response to I'd try another MFM stat
It is seeming to take an act of congress to change MFM's. I called two and they refused to even talk scheduling until I get a letter from my current one releasing me from care. I tried changing OB's and similar situation or the doctor I wanted was no longer accepting new patients for my delivery month. It makes me think of that saying "sometimes the devil you know is better than the one you don't"
I live in San Antonio, TX and did not see rave patient reviews in my area about MFM's. I would appreciate any names you could pass my way. On the plus side, as I posted to Teresa, I have not had bleeding for the last seven hours. At this point, I am grasping at any hope that I can and will keep researching. Thanks for caring and take care!
- I understand - Alli on Aug 7, 2:09 PM
- I live in San Antonio (past success ment and m/c ment) - futurebeauty on Aug 7, 11:14 PM
- Omgoodness!!! - Marti on Aug 8, 6:31 AM
- wow! - Mrs. A on Aug 8, 11:58 AM
- I am glad you are consulting w/ him - futurebeauty on Aug 8, 6:58 PM