update sort of...August 16 2012 at 3:36 PM
|Teresa (no login)|
Response to Yes, probably just coding.
hubby called ebcbs.
they said the hospital submitted for just one night (not even the whole lenght of stay, not sure why?) and ebcbs said the hospital would have to pick up the tab because they told me to stay. does that sound right to you? something tells me it won't be so simple as this but hopefully im wrong. seems not right....
he had to hang up pretty quick with me as he was heaaded into a meeting, so he will give me the low-down later..but the insurance co told him not to worry, we will not have to pay. i guess my question is...will the hospital? not too good with insurance stuff...
so, didnt appeal yet..will have to wair for more info...
will keep you posted
- ridiculous - BroodyHen on Aug 16, 2012, 5:10 PM
- yes! - teresa on Aug 16, 2012, 6:18 PM
- Doesn't sound right. - Laura on Aug 16, 2012, 8:58 PM
- Yes a copay - Teresa on Aug 17, 2012, 5:14 AM
- Agree with Laura - Erin on Aug 16, 2012, 11:07 PM