Mrs. A- you have a Bugaboo, right?August 17 2012 at 2:31 PM
|Teresa (no login)|
I am pretty sure if my memory serves me correctly, a few months ago I was perusing old posts about strollers, I think you mentioned you had a Bugaboo Cameleon. I was just wondering almost a year later, if you still love it and would recommend it. I did register for this after testing out a few strollers and I feel like we made the right choice, but I was a little on the fence over the Uppa Baby Vista or the Bugaboo Cameleon and was wondering what you thought, since you own one. (Only slightly iffy because the Vista can hold 50 lbs vs the Bug I think which has a 37.5 lb weight limit and wasn't sure if this was a game changer) I thought the Bugaboo was a much smoother ride and easy to "drive" and I really loved it, but it's a big purchase and want to make sure we're doing the right thing. If you get a chance, would love your thoughts on this. Thanks so much!
- ohhhhhhhh - Mrs. A on Aug 17, 3:12 PM
- Very helpful! And about that Mamaroo... - Teresa on Aug 17, 4:40 PM
- Barge to you both - smrc on Aug 19, 6:21 PM
- Re: Barge to you both - Teresa on Aug 29, 9:04 AM
- just saw this - smrc on Aug 29, 10:18 AM