NT & first screening results...August 17 2012 at 10:29 PM
|liz Portland OR (no login)|
would like your opinion on my tests today, I am 42 (yikes) & 12 wks.
NT = 1.4
CRL = 59.6
they don't measure the nasal bone...
so combined w/ my bloodwork my risk for Downs is 1 in 801 (w just my age it's 1 in 41)
my risk for T 18 & 13 is 1 in 1107 ( just based on my she it's 1 in 73).
I paid out of pocket to do the MaterniT21 test today - $475.00.
Still very neurotic about everything about my age & may still do an Amnio just to be certain.
Thanks in advance,
- looks pretty good to me - BroodyHen on Aug 18, 1:23 AM
- Decisions, Decisions~ - Teresa on Aug 18, 7:41 AM
- Well... - Sara H on Aug 18, 10:30 AM
- your numbers - mel on Aug 18, 11:01 AM
- well - jkl on Aug 19, 2:02 PM
- what I would do.... - Sarah in Seattle on Aug 19, 7:20 PM