How many of us are 40 or older? (child mentioned)September 6 2012 at 9:05 PM
|Liz Portland OR (no login)|
Seems like many of us are in our 4th decade.... Is that true?
I am 42 - zoinks so hard to believe...
Based on the last role call it looks there are about 10 active pregnant mamas on this forum...
Is that right? 10 seems low - then out of those 10 how many of us are
I wonder if there is an correlation with high fsh and being older and TTC...
I just think about my TTC 1 full year ages 32-33 trying naturally - nothing.
Then from 33- 35 trying with IUIs w clomid & femara and getting one BFP and having my son at 36.
Then TTC # 2 ages 38-40 IUIs w drugs again and nothing - gave up...
Then at 42 not trying at all, hardly doing the baby dance & surprise BFP....!
Still trying to make sense of it all....
- Me! Me! - ajc on Sep 6, 9:44 PM
- I am newly "40" - Teresa on Sep 7, 8:23 AM
- 42 also! - jkl on Sep 7, 4:45 PM
- I was! - Kiwichick on Sep 7, 5:43 PM
- Did it twice :) - ekb88 on Sep 8, 6:28 PM
- love it! - ajc on Sep 9, 12:06 PM
- 41... - Kathy on Sep 9, 7:25 PM
- i am! - BroodyHen on Sep 15, 2:17 AM