Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I'd ask
    • Mrs. A (no login)
      Posted Apr 2, 2011 10:09 AM

how experienced they are with dealing with infertility patients. For me, that's my biggest gripe with my current OB. I chose him years ago, (when I thought getting PG was going to be easy), based on hospital privileges, the fact that he's a solo practice, and my GYN at the time also supported me selecting him. Fast forward years later and I'm PG after this crazy battle and naturally a nervous nelly and I find that my OB (despite me being very frank with him on my needs) doesn't get it. What I once saw as a positive - calm, laidback demeanor - I now see as frustrating. I've also seen a different side of him as an OB vs. as my GYN. Luckily - my RE (Dr. Check/Cooper) kept me under care until 11 weeks so I was getting all the warm and fuzzy treatment from them.

Is there a reason why you wouldn't use your exisiting GYN? Does he/she not OB?

Are you in Boston proper or outskirts? I have an IVF friend who is also a GYN (she's not OBing) and she's up there. I could ask her for a reco.

As for the NT, I'd responded on a prior post re: my experience - not sure if you saw.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/message/1301530702/no%2C+no%2C+no
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address