Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I have no magic words.... (DD & TTC #2 & DE ment)
    • (no login)
      Posted Apr 18, 2011 11:54 AM

I saw your post and I had to respond. I want to be able to say the magic words, but honestly, I don't know what to say. I have a 20 month old and am trying for another. It took us 5 years to conceive her through IVF. I have many friends and family who have gotten pregnant easily and who do NOT understand what we go through.

I don't think it ever goes away. RE #3 - who helped us have DD - told me that my FSH was too high and to go with DEs. I am with Dr. Check. We're doing natural cycles and I am so frustrated with moving so slowly. I don't want to go another five years for #2. I need to live my life rather than obsessing on all this IF stuff and trying to make another baby. I want DD to have a happy Mom.

There have been many times when I've tried to start the process of grieving for the babies I'll never have. And then I'd think - I don't know how to grieve. I don't know how to start. Sometimes I think I go through circles - processing different emotions every day. I don't know...

I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better... but all I can think... is that you're not alone...
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)