My RE broke up with me last Friday and was like you could come back in 2 weeks but its not necessary. I said I wanted to but he was like you live so far and all this stuff. I don't have another us until August. I do meet with my new OB on the 27th though. I just woke up yesterday and today not really feeling it. I didn't have many other factors yesterday afternoon either. Background info, I had a m/c at 12.5 with my first. It stopped growing around where I am now. I never bled or anything to signal it was happening. If the worst is happening I would like to know now.
So my question is would you call the RE office and beg for another us just to be on the safe side or wait it out hoping the ob will do a doppler on me. I absolutely hate this.