Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Not even close...
    • Meg (Login NateDog03)
      Posted Nov 9, 2011 9:45 AM

to being all set here. I should post a pic of the carnage that is my side yard right now. There's an excavator, flat bed truck and box truck all here right now, backfilling the foundation. Oh, and we broke ground the day before the big storm last week, when we lost power for five days. THAT was fun!! We have a generator, but STILL! I was without cable that whole time and I work from home. With no internet or phone, I needed to take a week's worth of vaca. Not really what I wanted to do right before my maternity leave!

Anyway, it'll all be worth it in the end. The foundation is poured, so the frame will start going up either the end of the week or beginning of next week. So it may actually start looking like part of our house!

Sorry to hear your floor is delayed. How come these things always run late and not early??? A hotel stay after hospitalization sounds like a pain in the butt. I'm sure you'll just want to be home in your own bed, snuggling with your little guy.

Hugs,
      Meg
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address