Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • FSH and AMH
    • OP (no login)
      Posted Jan 11, 2012 2:37 PM

My highest FSH was 13-somthing and AMH was .54. However, my FSH was in the normal range on CD 2 the month I conceived.

Also, I am a Fragile X premutation "grayzone" carrier. HOWEVER, while my number of mutations is above normal, it is low enough that a geneticist didn't think it was causing my DOR and said there was no reason for genetic testing or to be concerned of my offspring having fragile X. She said that it may be a concern several generations from now, but who even knows what sort of technolog will be available for my great grandkids and great great grandkids.

One thing working for us, though, is that my DH had a high sperm count. It was above what the lab even said was the normal range. My DH looked it up online and apparently he is in the top 1 percent. Of course, leave it to a man to look up his sperm count online to find out how "good" it is-lol!!! Honestly, I am shocked it was high 'cause my DH isn't even particularly young (he is 36 soon to be 37) and doesn't have the healthiest lifestyle - he has slightly high blood pressure, a high stress job, never exercises, eats poorly and prior to a could of months ago we regularly sat in our jacuzzi. The only thing I can say is that he spends about half of his day up walking around (he is a medical doctor) so I wonder if the fact he isn't sitting on his boys all day maybe helps.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)