<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

when did you first feel the baby kick?

March 13 2011 at 12:14 AM
anon5  (no login)

i know, i'm only 10 weeks, but my physiotherapist said she heard her baby kick VERY early. i've heard 18-20 weeks, but did anyone feel the kicks sooner? i can't wait to feel them. then it will seem real.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Shipin
(no login)

21 weeks ...

March 13 2011, 11:12 AM 

10 weeks is too early and especially if this is your 1st pregnancy. Basically you may feel earlier like around 16-17 weeks but you may not be able to distinguish between the stomach rumbling/gas and other weird movements our stomach makes with baby's movement.
And don't worry once u'll start feeling ... there's no stopping. And by the the end of the term u'll want him to calm down for a while to catch a breath happy.gif

Respond to this message   
juliemam
(Login juliemam)

right after the 20wk u/s

March 13 2011, 11:46 AM 

I remember seeing this little bean moving around a lot yet I didn't feel a thing and it made me feel a bit sad that I'd have to wait but then a day or two, (I'd have check my calendar/diary) but I do remember that feeling of wondering when. Then the flutters came. Those magical little butterfly wings. Amazing.

It also depends when the placenta is situated. Ask the technician when you have your 12-13wks screening u/s if you will do that testing or ask at your 20wk one.

happy.gif
It's so hard waiting until then happy.gif
jm

Respond to this message   
CtMB
(no login)

18 weeks

March 13 2011, 5:24 PM 

Respond to this message   
anon5
(no login)

thanks guys n/t

March 15 2011, 10:53 PM 

Respond to this message   
Sarah
(no login)

I was early around 18 weeks Flutter kicks...

March 16 2011, 2:37 PM 

and now 20 weeks kicks!! Good luck.
Sarah

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index