<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Very worried... Help?

December 27 2011 at 8:08 AM
Sara H  (no login)

Temps down in three days from 98.8 to 98.5 to 98.3.
Boobs hurt much less.
Rather crampy today.

No appointment until tomorrow.

Does anyone else keep their temps in early PG? Do they drop a bit?

If it is a MC there is nothing I can do, right? Already taking it easy today, just doing some driving.

Sorry to post so much, very scared right now.

Thanks, Ladies!
Sara H

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jnoels
(no login)

Re: Very worried... Help?

December 27 2011, 8:21 AM 

Hi Sara H -

First, I'm sorry you are feeling panicky - and I COMPLETELY understand the feeling. These first few weeks are so full of anxiety. Try to hold tight until tomorrow, and remind yourself that everything is gong well so far.

I'm about 6 weeks, and I haven't been taking my temps, but I would imagine that they can still fluctuate, and so many other things can impact what your temp says. Some cramping is definitely normal, and as for boob tenderness, mine comes and goes too.

I know how hard it can be to relax right now, but try to! Your betas have been great! Deep breaths until tomorrow!

Good luck.

Respond to this message   
Rebekah
(no login)

I remember

December 27 2011, 8:47 AM 

Every 3 days cycling around, sore boobs, no sore boobs etc. Cramping was a normal part too up until 12 weeks. And it always felt like AF cramps. A new set of worries creeps in. Very normal to worry. Try to channel the positive thoughts you had while ttc. Hang in there and post away. Writing your troubles down is cathartic!

Respond to this message   
bigboy
(no login)

oh sara

December 27 2011, 8:51 AM 

im sorry you are having this worry. i can post my chart for you if you want....i kept my temps going until i was about 6 week (i think). there was some fluctuation. my RE told me to stop doing it bc there could be some rather drastic fluctuation.
also, with this pregnancy, my boobs were stinging around 12 dpo, then a few days later, they didnt hurt as much. they didnt really hurt that much at all with this pregnancy as compared to my son's.
you are right, if something is going to happen there isnt much to do, but i doubt that is going on.

Respond to this message   
anonymous
(no login)

Easier said than done...

December 27 2011, 9:04 AM 

but, STOP TEMPING. Please know, I am saying this..but I could not do it. And yes, mine went down too a few days. I was NUTS and temp'd way too long. As long as it is above the coverline, which with that little of a drop I am sure it is. Now if the cramps get worse, you could always ask to be checked. Good luck and hang in there. The first tri is brutal in that aspect. I hope everything is ok.

Kelly

Respond to this message   
Jamie
(no login)

hang in there Sara

December 27 2011, 9:28 AM 

Trust me when I say that temps really do fluctuate and symptoms come and go . . . . we've all been where you are right now, panicking about the pregnancy. I don't really think I ever relaxed at all during mine which is a shame now that I look back on it. I think you'll feel better once you see the heartbeat.

The most important thing at this point is strong, rising betas and yours are looking good. Take a look at this link for more reassurance: http://www.squidoo.com/project16dpo

Keep us posted! You have a huge circle of women all behind you!

Respond to this message   
Sara H
(no login)

Thank you, Ladies

December 27 2011, 10:03 AM 

Your words are so kind!

I know about temping, I just wanted something to do and see before we get scanned tomorrow... it is upsetting, though.

Also, I am still above cover: My cover is 97.8 and I am currently 98.3.
However, this is my usual 'taking P4' temp, 98.3, that I had all my other cycles.

Cramps are a bit better and I know, logically, there is so much going on right now in there but I still feel so nervous.

You have made me feel better, thank you!

I see my GP tonight (she is closing her office and it's our last chance to see her, so we'll see what she says, too. She does have a sono, I am soo tempted to ask her to take a look... but we probably won't see a heartbeat anyway, will that help or not????

Uggg.

There is no spotting, no other issues. I can't believe I miss the ouchy boobs.

Again, thank you, Ladies
I really appreciate you time and input.

Respond to this message   
sch1star
(no login)

The article!

December 27 2011, 4:56 PM 

Love this, after Jamie gave me the link I think I read it 500 x happy.gif

Just another voice chiming in here that the symptoms wil come and go. It scares all of us. You're in good company. Hang tight!

Respond to this message   
Tanya
(no login)

I remember

December 27 2011, 11:25 AM 

I remember those early days. Any little twinge made me nervous and then when I didnt have pains, I was equally nervous. I never took my temp so I cant speak to that but I can tell you there were some days when my chest really hurt and the next minute/ day I felt fine. I know it is hard but try to stay optimistic. Take lots of naps, that helped me those early days happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Bethpky
(no login)

Quit temping

December 27 2011, 12:05 PM 

If you possibly can. The early weeks are brutal! Do your best to maintain sanity. As long as you're taking P4, there's really not much else you can do at this point.

I vividly remember shaking like a leaf at the first ultrasound. Honestly, I don't recall having symptoms until about 6-7 weeks.

By the way, I loved your poem on the other board!

Good luck to you, Sara H.

Respond to this message   
Sara H
(no login)

Thank you, will try...

December 27 2011, 12:34 PM 

It just feels like the only thing have, oddly!

It does make me feel better that everyone has been though this...

Hugs to all,
Sara H

Respond to this message   
bigboy
(no login)

i understand

December 27 2011, 1:37 PM 

...the temping. i knew i should stop but it's like i just HAD to do it. i also liked adding to my chart and what not, i didnt want to give my chart up. as much as it was frustrating, i actually liked charting. im a dork. i will probably do it after i have the babies (once i get on a regular schedule) bc im weird like that!
did your chart have an implantation dip of any kind? just curious....mine didnt with my son but there was a HUGE, very obvious one with this pregnancy.

Respond to this message   
Sara H
(no login)

Yes, huge O dip! :-)

December 27 2011, 5:05 PM 

And your not a dork, I like temping since it gives me SOMETHING I can keep track of my self, so some illution of control!

I'll try to hide my thermometers tonight....

Thanks!
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Bethpky
(no login)

It's so hard

December 27 2011, 4:08 PM 

Waiting to hear the heartbeat is more brutal than 10 2WW's in my opinion.

Another thing, don't continue to POAS if you can help it. Mine actually got lighter and I panicked. Someone on the board said this happens after a beta reaches a certain point.

Respond to this message   
Sara H
(no login)

Good to note, i was going to do this tomorrow , too!

December 27 2011, 5:06 PM 

But I will skip!

Thanks!
Sara H

Respond to this message   

(Login Raindrops1)

Sending you pleasant thoughts.

December 27 2011, 2:33 PM 

Your temp is above your coverline so that is good. And you haven't started bleeding so that is good too. The sore boobs can come and go and cramping can be normal too. And I think I read you are taking progesterone so that is good. If you are not, then see if you can get some.

Hopefully everything is just fine. I hope your OB appointment goes well. Keeping you in my thoughts happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Sara H
(no login)

Yes, on P4 and thank you for the thoughts!

December 27 2011, 5:07 PM 

We see our GP tonight and RE tomorrow...

I haven't even told the OBGYN yet! happy.gif Good reminder!

Thank you so and hugs to you!
Sara H

Respond to this message   
Alli
(no login)

Yall are probably like shut up by now about 3

December 27 2011, 5:23 PM 

But my symptoms came and went. And i know another triplet mom who had ZERO pg symptoms. As crazy as it sounds, I did 2 betas, 2 sticks and that's it until 6 w US. It was hard but comforting for me. You may not see a HB but do NOT panic. Best of luck!!!

Respond to this message   
Sara H
(no login)

No, I love advice times three!

December 27 2011, 5:36 PM 

If you did not have symptoms how could I? wink.gif

Thank you, makes me feel better. I know we will probably not see a heartbeat tomorrow but I also knwo not seeing one will be tough since I will wonder... but I will also be thrilled to know placement is good and the we will have the blood work, which hopefully will tell us something, so that is good!

Hugs to the babes and I hope they feel better...and Mom too!

Sara H

Respond to this message   
Wells42
(Login Wells42)

My temps dropped - my chart (success mentioned)

December 27 2011, 6:24 PM 

My temps did drop a little just like yours. I am not sure how to post my chart, but I can tell you how to see it. I don't know if you are familiar with Fertility Friend, but if you go to the site, choose "charts" under "galleries" from the left hand menu, then go to "search." From there, pick "pregnancy" from the "category" menu. Then, select with "high FSH" and then under age, enter "equal to 41", and under months TTC, enter "equal to 18." It is the only chart that shows up with those criteria. In my case, everything was okay. I had my baby in September. I remember how frightened I was when my temps started to drop, though. Hang in there!

Sorry this post is so random. I am a long time lurker (age 42, FSH 20.3, AFC 3 - TCM and TI pregnancy) and now that my daughter is here and I am starting to believe it just might be okay, I thought I would try to make myself useful! I will get around to introducing myself at some point, but for now, best wishes!

Respond to this message   
Sara H.
(no login)

BLESS YOU, Wells42!!!!!! (AND UPDATE!)

December 27 2011, 7:14 PM 

That was JUST that I needed to see! Wow, my dip is just a few days past yours but SOOO similar!

I totally believed all of you ladies, I swear, but seeing this and...

My GP popped me up on the table and did a quick sono! No heart beat but there was a bubble! In the right place, one we could see but could not see anything inside. However, she is not a sono tech she is a GP. I thought, twice, as she was doing the sweep, that I could see a little -something- in there. I think I can see it on the photo, too. Like tiny line. But, as we thought, no heartbeat visible. But also no obvious signs that the lining was shedding or something other than growth to cause cramps, so that is good, I am guessing?
(Would you see anything?

Still, between these two things and all your advice I do feel much better. Thank you so much!

Sorry to be so dramatic, just really jumpy and trying not to be!

Hugs to you all and thanks!
Sara H

Respond to this message   
bigboy
(no login)

yolk sac

December 27 2011, 8:14 PM 

...yolk sac is what you saw - perfect for where you are at ; )

Respond to this message   
Mrs. A
(no login)

fantastic - you saw the gestational sac

December 27 2011, 9:59 PM 

so you saw the gestational sac - that's the larger more obvious sac (or bubble as you call it happy.gif ). What you are wondering that you might be seeing inside of it would be yolk sac. But like you said - it's not the GP's area of expertise so don't worry about seeing anything beyond the gestational sac. And by tomorrow's u/s - you may see more - you just never know. Literally these beans grow by the day!!!

The most important thing for today's u/s is that an ectopic is ruled out.

Good luck chickie!!!

Respond to this message   
bigboy
(no login)

Re: fantastic - you saw the gestational sac

December 28 2011, 8:42 AM 

...when i saw my son's for the first time i couldnt make out the gestational sac....but i saw the yolk sac right away which looked like "a bubble" to me...that is what i thought she was referring to...

Respond to this message   

(Login Raindrops1)

Oh good!

December 27 2011, 10:41 PM 

I'm so glad to hear your appointment went well with the GP and you could see the little sac. You are stll really early. Hopefully you will sleep well tonight after seeing the little bean starter on the ultrasound.

Respond to this message   
Sara H
(no login)

Yes, slept much better...

December 28 2011, 8:12 AM 

Seeing it and hearing all your kind words!

Must have looked at the picture of out bubbly-gestational-yoke-sacky-start-of-a-hopeful-baby 20 times! It's not cute or anything but we made it so it feels good! happy.gif

I guess in my mind I had also gotten worried that it was in the wrong place, so very happy to see it in the right place! Now, she did not mention where in the uterus is was but we'll find that out today. And, we'll be much relieved once we get the blood work, but since I am going in at 3:30pm I am guessing not until tomorrow.

We are trying to just enjoy/appreciate each day at a time, having never been here before...

Again, thank you and hugs to all, I'll update tonight.
Sara H

Respond to this message   
bigboy
(no login)

Re: Yes, slept much better...

December 28 2011, 8:44 AM 

so excited for you. i thought for sure you were referring to the yolk sac (which looked like "a bubble" to me too)..which is most likely present at 5w3d.....sorry if you were just referring to the gestational sac....(although the yolk was probably there too, maybe it was just harder to make out?) cant wait for your update!

Respond to this message   
ALM
(no login)

Any update?

December 28 2011, 8:51 PM 

Hey SaraH - I think you went for another u/s today, no? I never was a "temper", but I was a POAS addict. I kept POAS'ing for weeks after my + I think. From your prior posts and the responses it sounds like everything is as it should be. Best wishes to you!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Very worried... Help?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index