<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Well....

January 4 2012 at 11:24 AM
Kelly  (Login sydkais)

Doesn't the doubling time slow down when your numbers get over 10 or 15 K. I honestly can't remember, but I am sure someone will chime in. Also, if this is a totally natural (which I think it is) as long as your progesterone is over 15 you shoudl be fine. I realize it is still so stressfull tough. I don't think prog. cream could hurt though. I think Acu also helps with that. Maybe get in for a quick acu apt too if you have one and/or think it helps for you. Good luck!!!

Kelly

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kelly
(Login sydkais)

ekb88 .... sorry, this was a response to you...

January 4 2012, 11:26 AM 

Not sure what I managed to do wrong;)

Respond to this message   
ekb88
(no login)

thanks kelly

January 4 2012, 3:42 PM 

I know. If it were someone else, I'd feel comfortable telling them their progesterone levels were fine. I found a good chart on it and my levels are within the normal range. It was easier when I was pg with DS, because it was a surprise right before an ivf cycle, so I already had progesterone on hand, and I was being monitored by an RE. RE's are all about early pregnancy. As I read somewhere once, an RE is an expert at the first few weeks of pregnancy, and an OB is an expert at the last few weeks of pregnancy. I think my ob is just out of his element a little bit dealing with one this early.

Respond to this message   
b&a72
(no login)

Beta

January 4 2012, 4:44 PM 

I was told that once it hits about 8,000 it will slow down quite a bit and ultrasound is the best way to monitor a pregnancy after that. But being a Dr. Check patient they do betas up until 8 weeks or so. And your progesterone is good for a natural cycle but would not hurt anythng to supplement with extra.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index