Please advise!July 14 2012 at 6:05 PM
|Jennifer (no login)|
Hi Everyone, Ive posted this a few times, but I really need advice
I just finished a natural cycle at NHFC. I retrieved 2 eggs today but dont know yet the quality or fert results.
Im thinking of giving Cornell one more try next month with the low stim protocol that Dr Davis suggests, except asking him to not epp me and just hope my fsh is low, if its not i can always continue at NHFC with a natural cycle..
What do you think? Is Davis' protocol of 75 mg of Menopur the same that Dr Zhang would do on a mini ivf-if so I might as well do it there for a lot cheaper, right? Also Dr Zhang wants me on the BCP for the next two weeks, should I go on it to control my AF and just go see Dr Davis on Day 2 and Dr Zhang and see where my FSH falls to decide where to cycle at that point? or will the BCP affect other things that Davis will do?
I know you guys know the answer...?
Wrote you on teh other board but...
|July 15 2012, 11:48 AM |
I am confused:
You did retrieval and got two eggs on a natural cycle but a Dr. wants you on BP's for the next two weeks? That part I don't understand.
I don't know about the other dr.s, hopefully someone will pipe in.
Good luck with the two in the lab!
yes I was a bit confused too
|July 16 2012, 12:56 PM |
are they freezing the 2 you just retrieved depending on the fert results? S.
Re: yes I was a bit confused too
|July 18 2012, 8:14 AM |
Yes they will, they DID fertilize but I don't know if they survived to blastocyst stage, I called them and thy haven't called me back...argh!!!
Ive decided to not go on anything, do my day 2 bw/us and then either cycle with Cornell one last time, or do another natural at New Hope.
|Current Topic - Please advise!|