<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Doppler Gel, Does Anyone Know...

July 18 2012 at 1:24 PM
Teresa  (no login)

if you can buy it someplace other than online?

Thanks!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Erin
(no login)

Doppler Gel

July 18 2012, 1:45 PM 

I assume you're wanting to use something right away instead of waiting for an online purchase to get there? I ordered mine online, but you can use any water-based gel, like K-Y Jelly or Aloe Vera Gel (and if I run out of the mini doppler gel before it gets here, I will get one of these replacements at the drugstore in the meantime). I got my doppler gel through amazon- big bottle for $5 and free shipping. Have you used the home doppler yet? So much fun, right?! I told myself I'd only use it once a week, but I'm on the daily program right now... wink.gif Have fun!

Respond to this message   
Teresa
(no login)

Thanks

July 18 2012, 1:53 PM 

Nope, don't mind waiting. There's no urgency, still have some left, was just wondering if it is sold OTC.

Yes, we've have had it since week 9 and LOVE it!

Respond to this message   
Erin
(no login)

Gotcha

July 18 2012, 2:22 PM 

The only place I can imagine would have it would be a medical supply store. If you look them up you can usually find one locally and they may carry doppler gel. Good luck and happy listening! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Sara H
(no login)

I use...

July 18 2012, 3:01 PM 

regular body cream, a good squirt of it, and with my doppler it works wonderfully. Then I wipe it off well from the doppler an rub it all into my belly... which, so far, has been clear of stretch marks.

I don't know your brand but you might not need the fancy gel?

Good luck!
Sara H

Respond to this message   
Teresa
(no login)

Cool, thanks, SaraH N/T

July 18 2012, 5:09 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index