<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Comic relief for our vaccine post...

July 23 2012 at 8:53 PM
Alli  (Login AC2009)

So my poor babies had to get FIVE shots today. They took it in stride and calmed down after a good 30 second cry. Suddenly a nurse popped in and told the doctor they needed him immediately. We found out later he had to help hold down a 14 year old boy getting a shot! Sheesh. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Teresa
(no login)

Aww

July 24 2012, 7:01 AM 

Only 30 seconds, they are troopers. I do better with the promise of a lollipop after!
Hope they are feeling well, And you too....I bet it was harder on you, than on them.

Respond to this message   
jkl
(no login)

poor things!

July 24 2012, 11:16 AM 

some of those shot visits are killers. Sometimes i think it is better to space them out just because there are too many at once! I can't imagine 3 babies getting 5 shots each, it must have been a scream-fest. Did just one doc do them all?

By the way Alli, I saw a woman at a Maine rest stop with triplets several weeks ago, my kids and I stopped to admire them (and I think it was two girls and one boy). That wasn't you was it? I said how beautiful they are and she said, yes we like them! I think you are in a different part of the country though.

take care,
jkl

Respond to this message   
Alli
(no login)

Wish I could be in Maine!

July 24 2012, 2:05 PM 

Too hot here. happy.gif Yes it's a scream filled appt and very sad. Usually it's 2 nurses and the doctors doing everything! All the little kids in the waiting room are pale when we leave!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index