<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

8 mos later...(blush)...introducing my little pumpkin (large pics attached)

August 2 2012 at 10:38 AM
Meg  (Login NateDog03)

Hi everyone,

I'm so embarrassed that it's taken me this long to share pics of my littlest guy. He's so smiley and precious, I can hardly stand it! Total mama's boy. He's good-natured, sweet, and laid back. I never thought I'd say that about one of my kiddos, LOL! Still not the best of sleepers, most (if not all) nights, he ends up in our bed for part of the night, preferring to snuggle with us than sleep in his crib. Ah well. We've done tons of construction on our house, and his bedroom isn't entirely complete anyway, so this sleeping arrangement has worked out OK. But, once his bedroom's done and he's in there, I'm afraid we'll need to work on getting him to stay in his own crib. We'll see how it goes.

Big brothers have been coping OK. My 3-y.o. has had the hardest adjustment. He's really acting out and demanding more attention, which is quite impossible for me given the baby and a special-needs 9 y.o. Don't get me wrong, he gets TONS of attention, but he wants more. I've enrolled him in karate in hopes that he can meet some friends, gain self-control and confidence, PLUS discipline. We're trying in vain to potty train. SIGH. I'd really like to enroll him in preschool a couple of times/week this fall, but I'm finding that he'll need to be potty trained first. It's such a battle.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics. I'll remove them in a couple of days.

Hugs and GL to all my high FSH friends!

Meg

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

DS born 2003 on Clomid cycle
TTC#2 2.5 years
10/06: BFP, m/c at 7 weeks
7/07: dx high FSH (11.2)
10/07: Changed REs; Day 3 AFC of 6.
2/08: New RE, even crappier FSH of 20.5.
3/08: Another new RE, much more positive; will do a couple IUIs then possibly IVF.
3/08: BFP chemical on natural cycle; FSH 26.2; AFC 10
5/08: Hysteroscopy revealed large polyp on top of uterus, which RE removed.
6/08: FSH 3.8 (after two months of acu and herbs)! AFC of 8. Starting very low dose IUI: BFN.
8/08 FSH 27!! Started estrace after this to lower it.
9/08: FSH 6.9 (high e2 tho); low-stim IUI produced three follies. BFN.
11/08: FSH 8.6. Low-stim IUI. AFC of 8, two in the running at time of IUI. BFP! EDD: 7/28/09
7/27/09: Zachary Edward born! 7 lbs 11 oz, 20 in.
2/11: FSH 10.2. AFC of 5. Natural BFP!
11/27/11: Aaron B. born! 8 lbs, 20 3/4 in.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Antonialisa
(no login)

Congratulations

August 2 2012, 11:34 AM 

he's beautiful!

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Thanks...

August 2 2012, 10:03 PM 

Hope you and your LO are doing well!

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
Erin
(no login)

What a beautiful baby!

August 2 2012, 11:45 AM 

Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Thanks so much!

August 2 2012, 10:04 PM 

and I'll be following your progress happy.gif

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
Mrs. A
(no login)

MEG!!

August 2 2012, 11:46 AM 

Doing a drive by here and I'm soooo happy to see this update from one of the "old crew"!!

What an adorable boy you have! The tub photo is precious! His expression is saying "I'm here, world! whaddya gonna do about it?!"

I'm sure it's a juggling act with 3 boys to look after! I hope the sleep angels come visit you soon! In the meantime, who are we kidding...isn't it just delicious seeing that cuddle bunny snuggled next to you?!

Best to you!!

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Hey there!

August 2 2012, 10:30 PM 

Glad you drove by and checked out little A! happy.gif Love the tub one, too. The photographer took so many good shots, it was hard to chose!

LOL at your comment about "cuddle bunny." I can't let him cry, especially when he quiets right down the second he hits "his spot" in our bed. I know it's probably a bad habit, but I do love staring at him next to me when he sleeps. The downside is when he kicks me and pulls my hair, trying to get me to nurse him, LOL!

Hope your sweet pea's doing well. I'd love to see some pics of her. I'm sure she puts A to shame in the hair dept!

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
Laura
(no login)

Awww!!!!

August 2 2012, 12:28 PM 

Such a fun age...

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Thanks, Laura

August 2 2012, 10:30 PM 

Hope your PG continues to go well. I'll be looking for your updates!

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
Teresa
(no login)

What a beautiful baby!

August 2 2012, 12:44 PM 

Congratulations to you, he is perfect! Looks like a baby model!

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Aw, thanks, Teresa!

August 2 2012, 10:37 PM 

The photographer told me he could be a baby model, he's so good-natured. We literally changed his clothes 8 times! I didn't think we'd use all the clothes I brought, but he was so chill about everything, we just kept going. I think it's all the chaos at home with his two big brothers that helps keep him so calm in new situations. When we're out and about, every situation is a more relaxed atmosphere than he's used to, LOL!

I'll be peeking in on you throughout your PG. Wishing you all the best!

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
Mtoto2
(no login)

Too cute. Congratulations

August 2 2012, 1:09 PM 

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Thanks so much! (nt)

August 2 2012, 10:38 PM 

Respond to this message   
erin
(no login)

So cute!

August 2 2012, 1:32 PM 

I'm partial to bald babies, having had two of them myself. He's adorable! Glad he's a laid back little guy. I hope you find the balance with your three year old. We're there too. She can be sweet and wonderful but also an epic handful. My hat's off to you for being able to handle three.

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Hey erin!

August 2 2012, 10:49 PM 

So glad you checked in! So funny you have bald babies, too! All three of mine started off sooo bald and don't grow hair until after 18 mos or so. Then, when it does come in, watch out for the crazy curls!

Sorry you're going through a similar situation with the terrifying threes. Like yours, mine can be sweet as pie, then he gets possessed. We don't know where the anger comes from! My DH and I are pretty low-key people. Z just flips the eff out sometimes and I swear I could keep him in his room all night just so everyone can get a break. (I don't, but I'd like to sometimes, you know?) It exhausts us all! Anyway, I hope it's something he'll outgrow. He definitely needs to be around kids his own age, I think that's part of it. I work from home so we don't get out much, and he has no friends. I hope we can get into a preschool situation that works for us. Even though he can be such a terror at home, he acts so soooo painfully shy in new situations. He literally sticks to me like glue at karate, I can't leave the floor. It's embarrassing as I'm the only mom out there with all the kids, doing all the karate moves. Sigh. I hope I can watch from the sidelines one day like all the other parents!

I can't even imagine how he'll react if we send him to preschool. I mean, actually leaving him there??? He'll go ballistic! But, I feel like we need to do this now or it'll only get worse. So hard.

Anyway, good to catch up with you. Hope you and the girls are doing well!

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
jkl
(no login)

so cute!

August 2 2012, 1:47 PM 

Love those pics and glad everyone is good. I think my 2yr old will have a tough time, probably just an age thing. She is already a handful, and very competetive with the 9 yr old so I can't even imagine a new baby. Good luck with the sleeping and potty stuff, I think boys are a lot tougher than girls.

jkl

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Yeah...

August 2 2012, 10:55 PM 

maybe it's a second child thing, too. I swear, Z is obsessed with the baby's head. That's one thing we've really had to keep an eye on with him from the beginning. We squeezes it, rubs it, scratches it, like it's irresistible! I mean, I love bald baby heads, too, but he's soooo rough.

Hugs and GL! I'll keep checking in on you happy.gif

Meg

Respond to this message   
mel
(no login)

Gorgeous!!!

August 2 2012, 2:17 PM 

So adorable!!! Hope the sleep situation gets better soon.

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Thanks, mel!

August 2 2012, 10:57 PM 

I don't want to complain too much about the sleeping. I mean, at least he actually sleeps, it's just that it's between DH and I. So darn cute, but it's not something I want to be allowing forever.

Hugs!
Meg

Respond to this message   
Tanya
(no login)

Adorable!

August 2 2012, 2:59 PM 

What a little angel!!! I love his expression. Thank you for sharing

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Thanks, Tanya!

August 2 2012, 11:09 PM 

He's such a happy little guy. I hope your little guy's doing well, too!

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
Sara H
(no login)

What a cutie!

August 2 2012, 4:17 PM 

I love the shots! happy.gif Sorry there is stress at home, I hope it evens out soon, but looking at that face must help!

Congrats and Hugs!
Sara H

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

It does!

August 2 2012, 11:13 PM 

The face makes things easier for sure. Sometimes when there's lots of stress I just go in a quiet room with him (even if it's only for a couple of minutes until someone finds us, LOL) and make him laugh. We practice walking and he gets into his big brothers' stuff. They'd better get used to that!

Thanks for checking out the pics. I'll be following your progress. GL!

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
Tracy
(Login kittygirltx)

Sooooo precious!

August 2 2012, 7:36 PM 

Oh Meg, he is so dang cute! I swear he could be a model. happy.gif Glad you and your little ones are doing well. I can't believe it has already been 8 months since he was born! Thanks so much for sharing your pics!

xoxo, Tracy

ttc.png

Cat

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Hey you!

August 2 2012, 11:32 PM 

How are you??? I miss you! I've got to email you. I know, these 8 mos have been crazy and gone by crazy fast!

I'm sitting here watching the Olympics even though I know who won the gymnastics. URG! I receive "breaking news alerts" from a local newspaper and they totally spoiled it in an email, with the name of the winner right in the subject line. I mean, really??? All the other news outlets warn you first before discussing anything about winners. I wrote to them and complained and they actually emailed me back, LOL. Wow, that was off-topic, but can you tell I'm annoyed??

Anyhoo, hope you're well and that you're enjoying your summer happy.gif

Hugs and love,
Meg

Respond to this message   
Alli
(no login)

So precious

August 2 2012, 7:52 PM 

He's picture perfect!! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Thanks, Alli!

August 2 2012, 11:33 PM 

Hope your three are doing well!!

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Thanks, all!

August 3 2012, 12:00 AM 

The photographer just posted another one on her Facebook page. Believe it or not, I don't know much about Facebook, but here's a link. He's the little Red Sox dude happy.gif

Hugs and thanks for all your kind words!!

Meg

https://www.facebook.com/theperfectpixel

Respond to this message   
DeeinNYC
(no login)

Congrats!!

August 3 2012, 8:25 AM 

Aww Meg....soooo cute your sweetie-pie is!! Just adorable. Enjoy your babies!!

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Thank you, Dee!

August 3 2012, 9:46 PM 

So nice to see you around. I'll be looking for your updates on your upcoming cycle later this year. Wishing you all the best, always!

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
gone_fshn
(no login)

So sweet!

August 3 2012, 9:26 AM 

What a cutie pie! He is gorgeous! And looks like quite the happy lil guy. My DS was also a baldie, now at almost 14 months he has more hair coming in. Now if only he would get some teeth, he still only has 2!! LOL

Hope your 3 yr old comes around soon, that is such a tough age. I am worried about how my DS will take the arrival of baby sis. They will be 17 months apart, and he is sooo used to being the center of attention.

Thanks for sharing pics!

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Hi there!

August 3 2012, 10:01 PM 

Thanks for the sweet words about my little guy happy.gif How are you doing/feeling? I hope all's going well with you guys.

It was tough for my middle boy when we brought home the baby. At the time, he wasn't quite 2 1/2 and still in a crib. Well, when we brought the baby home he decided then and there he was done with his crib and wanted to sleep with us. He literally started leaping out of his crib, and I was terrified he was going to break his neck. We had to go out two days after we brought Aaron home and buy Z a big boy bed.

I hope your little one has an easy adjustment. He'll love her soon enough. Z loves A SOOOO much, but he's rough, so I don't let him out of my sight, LOL. But he's the first person Z asks for every morning, which is very sweet.

Hugs and GL!

Meg

Respond to this message   
cbsgirl
(no login)

Absolutely adorable!!

August 3 2012, 2:36 PM 

I haven't been on the boards much recently and was thrilled to see a photo of your little guy!! Gotta love boys!!! He is adorable and I am so glad you shared. Maybe one day soon I'll get motivated and do the same :0)

In the interim, enjoy every single second and don't worry about the sleeping thing. He'll only be this little once and you have plenty of time to "fix" the sleep stuff later on - esp when his room is complete and ready for him!!

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Hi cbsgirl!

August 3 2012, 10:10 PM 

So nice to "see" you. I've thought of you and Patrick often. Would love an update from you, and would love to see a photo or two, as well!! happy.gif

Hugs! Give that boy a smooch from me!

Meg

Respond to this message   
Jamie
(no login)

he is absolutely beautiful

August 4 2012, 9:30 PM 

Congratulations Meg . . . so wonderful!

I guess I now need to get pics up of my almost 16month old--lOL!

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

LOL, thanks!

August 4 2012, 11:05 PM 

YES, I'd LOVE to see some pics, please! Hope you guys are doing well!

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
julesM
(no login)

He's gorgeous Meg!!

August 5 2012, 11:15 AM 

Love seeing pics of our babies!!! Rosie is just a few weeks behind him. This is by far my favorite stage since birth. Nothing like those smiles, giggles and baby gabbing. Thanks for posting!

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Hi Jules!

August 6 2012, 2:03 PM 

Love the name Rosie, BTW happy.gif It IS a very fun stage. He's so funny, not in a rush to meet his milestones, but he's getting anxious to crawl so that should be fun. (Sort of...I don't want to rush into it as DS#2 crawled at 5 mos and walked at 8 mos and I felt the baby stage was over way too quick!)

Would love to see some pics of Rosie happy.gif

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
sch1star
(no login)

Gorgeous!

August 5 2012, 10:23 PM 

Totally worth the wait happy.gif - and btw I haven't managed yet to post any! Great to hear from you and so happy things are for the most part going well. He is so smiley and precious!

Respond to this message   
Meg
(Login NateDog03)

Hi!!!

August 6 2012, 2:05 PM 

How the heck are you?? I've thought of you guys a lot over the past months. How's everybody doing? How's construction going? I hope things are fabulous!

Would love an update on you guys (and pics, of course!) whenever you get a chance.

Hugs,
Meg

Respond to this message   
sch1star
(no login)

hi you too!

August 10 2012, 9:53 PM 

It is crazy we ended up delivering 2 days apart! Do you have an email? You can reach me at my username at gmail...much easier to send pix that way and I'd love to catch up!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - 8 mos later...(blush)...introducing my little pumpkin (large pics attached)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index