Return to Index  

BREITLING FOR BENTLEY MOTORS REVIEWED

December 30 2005 at 7:04 AM
westworld  (Login 29tejaswi)

Response to R E V I E W S - Click here to post

I have had my breitling for bentley for about a year now, and i must say, each time i put it on i still stare at the watch like ive just bought it that very day. This watch is very special indeed. I accept the fact that in the world of true haute horology, breitling for bentleys are not even heard off...for a pure enthusiast of big watches , this to me is the daddy of them all!!...If you like a watch to be a bit of bling, and noticed..without having to resort to a jacob & co..then this is the one!!...The watch comes in a beatiful box, with what i think is leather lined on the inside, as would be in the car. The watch itself is solid to feel and wear, and has the most busy watch face you would ever see. I have the green dial one with brown alligator strap...the green dial represents the british racing green colour..the other colours dont have that much significance if you ask me..but its a matter of personal choice. The watch has a special chronograph that means the seconds hand goes around in 30seconds rather than the normal 60seconds found in most other watches. This allows for more accurate timing to 1/8th of a second should you so wish. It also has a slide bezel for measuring speed and distances. At the 12 'o clock position it says breitling with the winged B for bentley motors. The bezel around the dial is simply stunning, mimmicking the gnurled finish on the bentley cars. This watch oozes class...it certainly aint subtle with the bezel and a diameter of 48mm!! Any questions about the bentley motors watch that i may be able to answer or just for a chat , please post a message!! thanks for reading!!

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement