Return to Index  

Re: Round 2

March 10 2010 at 6:14 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Re: Round 2

I wasn't trying to complain, because like you, I agree that it is no picnic in organizing, and you are further correct, that most organizations don't want to host because of the huge amount of work involved. If you look at the hosts for the GTHL in the past seasons, its only been Leaside, and the Brunis, and now EE, these 2 because of the same person, leading the organizing.
The reason I say let more teams in is that I'm not sure if you have been around when the team from the North has played, well they were simply awful, but because of the structure they had the invite.
The thing with win the playoffs,or win at the right time, is that the road for the GTHL teams and I hope you agree is much more difficult than that of the OMHA and the Northern team and yes no fault of their own. The GTHL as you know plays a longer season, and playoffs. I know you can say too bad, win and you're in, but I hope you agree that some good teams regardless of where they come from are not going to play. Who knows maybe one day the whole setup, might be looked at and changed, and then we might have someone find something wrong with that. If you had the chance to make changes what would you do?

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Round 2AnonymousMar 11, 2010, 9:51 AM
  Thank You, Thank YouAnonymousMar 21, 2010, 8:36 AM
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement