<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Censorship is Appreciated

May 7 2010 at 7:37 AM
Coach Morton  (Login CornerCoach)

I must say I do appreciate your steps to keep this forum at a certain standard but I don't know if the person you banned was that bad. You, of course, have the advantage of seeing everyones IP address but I couldn't piece any real damaging comments that strung together against our program or myself.

I guess I've become too familiar to the some of the negative opinions but I haven't really seen that many on this forum. I do appreciate your integrity about banning an individual for inappropriate comments but do we do this format any justice when we curb individuals from comments or opinions, whether right, wrong or even misguided.

Go on the GTHL forums and you'll understand just how much cleaner and sane our group of supporters are compared to the other age categories. Anyways, good for you for stepping up and hopefully this person learns to curb any bitterness they may have towards anyone in our loop.

Its too bad that our team website has become an area to generate negative comments. I took my own "Coaches Corner" off because people were complaining about my opinions and comments. So there you go.

New season around the corner, See you at the Rink happy.gif

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Monitor
(no login)

Re: Censorship is Appreciated

May 11 2010, 7:05 PM 

Thanks for your support. Yes, because I can see the ip's, I know that this individual starts posts and then rebuts to his own post while calmly dragging the Eastenders team into the fray. I will reinstate his IP soon as he also can contribute some good stuff but he really has a hate on for you and or your team. Sometimes I feel like wrapping this site up for good as we only get about 1000+ visits at the peak time of the season and it used to be 10 times that 5 years ago. As long as some are still visiting and posting, I guess I will keep it going. It dosnt take much but I also dont get back here to make sure all is honkydory as often as I used to. Anyway its nice to see coaches out there doing some good for the sport despite not having a son or daughter involved.
Have a nice summer all!
The Monitor

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement