FULL RUT FIRE

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Old Snooty/Eli

December 4 2004 at 9:59 AM
No score for this post
stamp  (Login stampn)
from IP address 172.159.13.254

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=10223

This is some old Snooty/Eli that's been used for some time. All dogs in the ped are line bred to Snooty or Eli. Go to the 3rd generation and pull up each one. They are line bred and crossed back brother and sisters, half brothers and sisters.

Murphees Casper on top is full brother to Gr ch Spike. We've had and seen several winning dogs off this line. Butch's (aka Bubba) brother, TLK's Porky has also produced winning dogs. Hit sibblings and skim through some of the dogs there.

We haven't added to peds-online for almost three years, though we hope to do so in the next couple weeks.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Re: Old Snooty/Eli

No score for this post
December 29 2004, 4:08 PM 

can u e-mail me would like to ask a few ? about your dogs

stamp
(no login)

No score for this post
January 1 2005, 6:43 PM 

exit9b,

Your e-mail address isn't complete. If you have questions about the bloodline, some (not all) can be answered from peds-online. Most winning and ROM dogs down from Snooty/Eli carry similar blood. Might be different half or full sibblings, but it's fairly tight. One of the few lines that can say that. Crossing out can give you a good dog, but the past shows you'll have a hard time throwing other dogs if you don't breed back.

Not all, but most CH's and ROM dogs from Snooty will have similar breedings. Chinaman is a example himself. But then look at what he throws. He did best when bred back to the same. Some lines died out cause people crossed out to much.

(no login)

could you email me

No score for this post
December 30 2004, 2:34 AM 

hit me up stamp yis irontigerstyle@yahoo.com

(no login)

No score for this post
January 26 2005, 5:25 PM 

Hey stamp email me the price and location. I have a very tight Mim's Snooty bitch that I would like to take to him.

(no login)

No score for this post
January 26 2005, 5:26 PM 

Hey stamp email me the price and location. I have a very tight Mim's Snooty bitch that I would like to take to him.

Hannibal
(no login)

Any pups bred this way??

No score for this post
January 27 2005, 3:19 PM 

was wondering if you have any pups available off this line?? email me at judgedaddy@hotmail.com

(no login)

email me back stamp

No score for this post
January 28 2005, 8:45 AM 

email me at dog4cell@yahoo.com

Anonymous
(no login)

Bubba's sister

No score for this post
January 31 2005, 3:16 PM 

Stamp do you have an e-mail where i can reach you

stamp
(no login)

Re: Bubba's sister

No score for this post
February 1 2005, 5:38 PM 

I do have an e-mail but prefer not to list it on the boards. If you put yours down I'll e-mail you.

(no login)

blood wanted

No score for this post
February 2 2005, 3:11 AM 

you got a point. the snooty blood did and does work well when bred back to itself. but why wood didn't heavily breed up on snooty? i look at peds i see half siblings bred to each other. i don't see a daughter bred back to him or a granddaughter. i really like snooty dogs because they are really smart dogs. i got some dogs off of superman 3. and i want to breed to that bubba or perhaps get a dog off of bubba. another thing. one of the reasons why that some of the lines died out is particularly the superman line is because it was crossed with jeep line. for some reason it did not click together, and another is that the superman line was being bred to tight to do anything. if it was alot of mouth no gameness or alot of gameness no mouth. i talked to guy that had the original superman and superman 2. he told me that the closest he has to the superman line is to baird's snooty 2. the bought them dogs from wood himself before he passed. i would like to continue this line on and base my yard off of it. so e-mail me anything that is helpful

stamp
(no login)

Re: blood wanted

No score for this post
February 5 2005, 12:03 PM 

Woods didn't take bitches back to Snooty but others did. Abernathys Molly, Brewers Honey, Ch Halls SugarII, Lady Snooty, and some others not listed....Superman II did well because of that 25% Eli mix... The ones that you mention being to inbred lacked that Eli cross that is still being used. Pool Hall Red is an example. Though there are still a few off this line, the problem appears to be a lack of a good cross, then bring them back again.

Remember that Pool Hall Red has the exact same grandsire and dam as Snooty. They are as close to siblings as you can get. Arts Missy, a great producer, was crossed to the Eli line with Bullyson. These were crossed back to the Snooty dogs, who are also down off Arts Missy. So all off Spring from this cross did well when crossed back to the Snooty dogs. GrCh Spike was also a Snooty/Eli cross, and as such dogs down from him do well when included in this line.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pedigrees/printPedigree.php?dog_id=6608

CH Spanky Dan is an example. He's got the Bloody Sunday stuff plus Holts Jeremiah who is another Art's Missy/Bullyson dog. If you scan back to Billy Sunday in the ped, you'll see that the line is there also. In the Bubba dog listed at the opening post, you'll see the dam of CH Spanky (almendarez Jenny) and the Sire (GRCH Spike), just in different places. I know other kenels using this same Snooy/Eli line. And I put Snooty in front because that's really what the line is. The cross was made long ago and is know a line.

Another note worth mentioning is that many of the dogs used in the line don't have there acomplishmens posted on peds-online. Sometimes you have to look at whose breeding the dogs, or who did in the past. If you ever read the story on Spike there's a sentence that reads: "By showing gameness and ability in his schooling days, he avoided ending up in the sand pile where #$^%() sends dogs that don't make it".

I'll send you an e-mail....

(no login)

please do so

No score for this post
February 9 2005, 2:42 AM 

yes i would be grateful that you do. does the kennel that owns bubba or little spike have any pups or yearlings for sale?

(Login mpknls)

Re: please do so

No score for this post
February 24 2005, 6:55 AM 

for those that are interested i have 2 males that i will be letting go that are triple bred off of the "bubba dog" that stamp is talking about if anyone is interested email me at mpkennels@aol.com . I also have 2 direct offspring from this same dog they are not for sale but I will agree that "bubba" was a good producer from what I have seen.

pups
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=89432

mom&pops kennel

http://www.freewebs.com/mpknls/

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 24 2005, 2:24 PM 

Can you tell me how old this Bubba dog is and if this breeding was done more than once?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 27 2005, 3:28 PM 

Stamp can you tell me how old Bubba is ?

stamp
(no login)

No score for this post
February 27 2005, 4:16 PM 

Bubba is dead, as well as his brother TLK's Porky. TLK has two other sibblings but for whatever reason they did'nt post anything on peds-online..Maybe the other didn't produce, I don't know. Probably dead. Another kennel uses the same blood but their paperwork is incorrect. i don't want to get into that though. But even that dog off Bubba was stolen.

The breeding listed above from MPK should be good. I've seen each one in the first two generations, and of course one prior to that. I never saw the Smeagul dog, but his sire Shorty was looking to be a top dog. He was taken in a raid and later killed, with assistance from the humanics.

There are others with different offspring, but most all don't use the computer, so they're not listed. Also several kennels carry vwry similar bloodlines.

(Login RESSURECTION7)

I HAVE HEAVY GR CH BUCK / ELI FEMALE

No score for this post
March 1 2005, 11:07 AM 

HERE IS MY EMAIL JOHCRLT@AOL.COM SHE IS DOUBLE BRED oN APR CH. BULL BOY BRED BACK TO A DAUGHTER OF GR CH BUSTER BROWN WANT TO GO TO YOUR MALE.........

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: I HAVE HEAVY GR CH BUCK / ELI FEMALE

No score for this post
March 2 2005, 2:04 PM 

Which one of the dead!!!!!! males are you wanting to take your female to?

Anonymous
(no login)

STAMP/MOM&POP-KENNELS ONE AND THE SAME?

No score for this post
March 9 2005, 6:45 AM 

JUST WONDERING WHY STAMP AND MOM&POP KENNELS HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS FOR THE LAST 3 OR FOR POSTS, BUT MOM&POP KENNELS TALK AS IF THEY NEVER HEARD OF STAMP. SOUNDS LIKE A SCHEME TO GET DOGS SOLD IF YOU ASK ME. KEEP IT HONEST.

cutman
(no login)

Re: STAMP/MOM&POP-KENNELS ONE AND THE SAME?

No score for this post
March 9 2005, 8:36 AM 

oK here we go...Stamp and M&P Kennels are not the same. M&P kennels got their blood through a differnt source. Get at Stamp if you want to know the deal on anything down from Bubba. Ive had the opportunity to see several dogs down from this line and if it interest you then your best bet is to go to Stamp.

cutman
(no login)

No score for this post
March 9 2005, 8:41 AM 

BTW...if M&P Kennels act as if they dont know of Stamp then its because I do believe they never met. I believ M&P knows him by another name other than Stamp.
See I know both parties! later

(Login mpknls)

No score for this post
March 9 2005, 10:20 AM 

what's up cut been waiting to hear from you but you know the answer already by now LOL. and yea i have met stamp1 time and talk a few times. To the guy that say's that stamp and I are the same because of a ip that is and AOL so if you look around there are a lot of people with that and all have AOL. if you have a ?? My email address is on here just ask.

mom&pops kennel

http://www.freewebs.com/mpknls/

Current Topic - Old Snooty/Eli
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
FULL RUT FIRE