"Daddy Topps"

by (Login Malte279)
Forum Owner

Hi!
Indeed the link at the top of the page leads to nothing as there is no short bio of Cera's father at www.landbeforetime.org. I'm going to tell the creator so it may be brought up, though it may take a while.
Cera's father is a character quite frequently mentioned in this and other land before time forums, so you may find some interesting thoughts about him by checking out the message titles for anything striking.
Did you realize that his voice actor often got credit for voicing "Daddy Topps"? So it may be that "Topps" is his actual name, though he was never called this in the first 10 LBT movies. I haven't seen the 11th movie yet, in which he apparently finds a new mate (unfortunately without any explanation about what happened to Cera's mother whom we haven't seen since the original movie). According to what I heard Cera's father is refered to as "Toppsy" by his new mate.
For quite a while already I'm working with a land before time story that has a focus on Cera, her family and threehorns in general. So it also deals with him quite a bit. In general Cera's dad is a character involved in many fanfictions.

Posted on Jan 25, 2005, 12:01 PM
from IP address 149.225.30.132

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on AnimationCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement