LBT TV seriesby Littlefoot-1616 (no login)
As with all new LBT arrivals, I'm being open minded and pleasantly optimistic about it. I cood c this happening at sum stage but 2 b honest, I reckon it's a gr8 contingency plan. Not 2 sound blunt or ignorant 2 whoeva sed that "it proves that Universal r only doing it 2 make money" but isnt that the basic point? The whole idea of releasing the movies and this new upcoming series IS 2 make money and with a saga as popular and well-established as LBT how can any1 NOT wanna tap in2 its potential 2 get money flooding in?! The world's most successful direct-2-video animated series is only gonna produce figures (i.e. no. of units sold and gross & net sales). Note that that was not a personal dig at any1 but we have 2 remember that Universal is a business and its main purpose of existence is 2 make money otherwise it woodnt b standing rite now!
Anywho, bk 2 the topic at hand, I reckon it's a gr8 opportunity 4 us 2 b revisited by some of the previous characters from the movies, i.e. Bron, Mo, Ali etc. not 2 mention some of the baddies returning. I reckon this has all got gr8 scope but I will agree that it'll all depend on the way it's scripted and planned.
Posted on Aug 13, 2005, 1:51 AM
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- I agree. Green Dragon, Aug 14, 2005, 4:48 PM
- If it expands the series.... Noname, Aug 14, 2005, 5:51 PM
- Length of series.. Jojo, Aug 15, 2005, 10:15 PM
- Necessarily.. Drew L., Aug 15, 2005, 10:55 PM
- my opinion. ross, Aug 27, 2005, 7:05 PM
- Long-lived animated TV Series. Nick, Aug 30, 2005, 7:35 AM
- Re: Long-lived animated TV Series. Malte, Aug 30, 2005, 10:03 AM
- Re: Long-lived animated TV Series. Drew L., Sep 3, 2005, 2:34 PM
- concerning the tv serries. darth vader, Nov 27, 2005, 6:35 AM