Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Negative ions to treat pain?

November 12 2003 at 3:28 PM
Score 1.0 (1 person)
Rod H  (no login)

I have been looking all over the net for information on use of negative ions to treat pain by direct transfer through the skin rather than through the air. Has any research work been done in this area?

Any information you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Yes, there is!

Score 1.0 (1 person)
March 30 2004, 11:53 AM 

Check out www.refreshpatches.com. These are really great and emit negative ions through the patches due to the wood vinegar used in them. I've found relief in my joint pain.

Helmut
(Login hd167)

Use of Patches

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 16 2004, 6:26 AM 

How often did you use the patches?

Julia
(no login)

YES! I found a clothing you wear that brings negative ions to your body

No score for this post
July 3 2004, 6:39 PM 

I have made an amazing discovery, the newest breakthrough in technology. It's clothing that you wear that actually bring negative ions to you. Everywhere you go, anywhere you go. Email me if you'd like more information.

Julia

NOE PANTE
(no login)

clothing that brings negative ion

No score for this post
October 19 2004, 9:14 PM 

help me to have an idea of wearig a right clothes that can attract negative ion.

Framl Perrella
(Login MrResourceful)

Hi Julia, i would like more info on neg ion clothing

No score for this post
September 1 2010, 5:56 AM 

Hi Julia, please tell me what you have found (info and sources on negative ion clothing) your response would be greately appreciated. Thanks MrResourceful

Framl Perrella
(Login MrResourceful)

Hi Julia, i would like more info on neg ion clothing

Score 2.0 (1 person)
September 1 2010, 5:57 AM 

Hi Julia, please tell me what you have found (info and sources on negative ion clothing) your response would be greately appreciated. Thanks MrResourceful

Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Alternative TherapyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Negative Ions Information Center Forum