<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Where do Bigfoot come from?

February 22 2004 at 8:20 PM
UnitedIndependantResearchers 

This question was asked today and it most certainly generated some interesting conversation. Of course none of us knows the answer, but what do you think? Have they always been here? Did they cross the land bridge when we did? Were they dropped out of ufos as some claim? Are they a creature who has evolved from a known species? This is something we have all thought about and speculated.We ask for no evidence today because of course there is none. Instead we ask you to extend your imagination and offer a thought or two on this subject. Where do Bigfoot come from?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Nv. 7-11

You can't get there from here!

February 23 2004, 8:00 AM 

Bigfoot has been spotted on Catalina Island and Prince Edward Is. over the years. Footprints have been found on Vancouver Island by none other than Dr. John Bindernagel, ( these islands are dozens of miles offshore )so i asked the good doctor How he supposed those bigfoot got on Vancouver is. in the first place!! " he said that they probably Swam " so maybe they swam to North America. personally i think they got on these islands when it was possible to walk there. They don't look like good swimmers to me.

Respond to this message   
LA5X5

According to

February 23 2004, 11:38 PM 

Nev7-11 they sure don't come from Nevada.

Respond to this message   
Nv. 7-11

Bigfoots don't come from Nevada, but we do!!

February 25 2004, 7:26 AM 

We still get no response from any of " the wise guys " in Louisiana or Texas, some old, same old! everybody's an expert until they have to prove it! At least we don't go around saying we have bigfoot here, and when someone wants to see one, clam up!! Information has NO Value, unless you are willing to share it!! and the bigfoot community as a whole is full of phonies! So where does bigfoot come from?? Usually from someone's imagination.

Respond to this message   
LA5X5

Not gonna

February 25 2004, 8:12 PM 

get a response from me NEV. If you'll go back and reread some of my pevious posts I state rather clearly I feel no obligation to prove anything to anyone. As far as receiving an invite from me, sorry, I don't know you and you're not gonna receive one. As far as me being an expert, nope, never said I was. Never even said I could prove anything to anyone unless I was to bring them to my area's. And again, read what I said two and three sentences ago. I try and use common sense and when I see comments that make absolutely no sense and are being doled out as gospel I get a bit irked. A very wise person once said, a conclusion always gets arrived at when someone gets tired of thinking. The Squatch community seems to have a $hitload of conclusions.

Respond to this message   
tx43

This is my opinion

February 26 2004, 1:49 PM 

I come to these message boards to share what I have found and to hear from others. I do like many others do and that is to take what I read and compare it to my research. Sometimes it fits, sometimes it doesn't but the one thing I NEVER do is ask for proof. As a researcher, I am realistic in realizing that proof is a very hard commodity, rare and fortunistic. We are dealing with an animal unlike all others in the respect that they deliberately leave no evidence. I would love to see proof but because it is so rare, I settle for validation. If someone else is experiencing the same things and all other possibilities are ruled out, then I feel I am heading in the right direction.That is enough for me to move on and pursue that proof.

Out of respect, I never ask to visit other research areas.I wait to be invited. It is not only a trust issue but a professional one as well. It is not as simple as people seem to think it is. If there are bigfoot in your area and it is your area to research, you treat it as a controlled area. The last thing you want to do is invite complete strangers into an already unstable and delicate situation just to appease their curiosity. Not going to happen. To expect that is unrealistic and totally clueless as to what really occurs within a research area.

Lastly, I want to address another situation I have observed on message boards. There are some people out there whose sole purpose is to go around demanding proof on every idea or suggestion a person makes. From a researcher's standpoint, I see this as needless. I have laughed at the sheer idiocy of some of these people that question classic bigfoot behavior that everyone has known for years and demand proof. The only proof many researchers have is continuous experiences dealing with this behavior and of course the validation from others equally as dedicated. These proof demanders in their attempt to appear intelligent, scientific and credible are laughing stocks of the rest of the community who get out there and have witnessed this for themselves. These "proofers" don't know what they are talking about. Instead of demanding proof, maybe they should get out there and disprove it. Either they are too lazy to do that or they may find out that people are right. The majority of these "proofers" as I call them are really inexperienced in the field or they would realize that their actions make them look really stupid. Not to mention the fact, that if you go back and investigate previous posts by these individuals, it will plainly show you that they never offer anything of what they may possibly even know. They don't realize that people do check up on them and their knowledge and take that very strongly into consideration as to the "proofer's" credibility over all. If they never post any ideas or experiences, the reader is left to believe they have never had any to begin with.They are not respected at all by those that are dedicated because they offer nothing but " Where's the proof?" Lazy research! These people need to be called out and asked to show what they know to be in such a demanding position to ask for proof.They settle for others to do the leg work while they sit behind their computers and designate themselves to police everyone else. Just because a person comes forward publicly with their findings, it is not reasonable to ask for proof especially when the poster often is seeking validation only.These proofers are a disease that sets us back in our progess.They should be exposed for what they really are, people who want everyone to believe they know something because they demand proof when we should be asking them to prove to the rest of us, that they are even in the earned and respected position to ask. I have been in this field of research long enough to decide for myself what I want to believe and I began the same way as everyone else.I knew nothing from the start and have gleened what I know from my research and other researchers. I did not need anyone to police my reading then and I don't now.

Respond to this message   
LA5X5

I appreciate

February 27 2004, 6:02 PM 

your position on the "proofers" as you call them Tx. and am inclined to agree that there are those who go overboard a bit. I however am one of these "proofers" and take no offense at your position. I have also been at this a loooong time myself and yes, I do go into the field. I also freely admit that even if I were inclined I seriously doubt I could prove anything to anyone unless I took them by the hand and actually showed them what I have seen and heard. The reason I ask for anything at all, proof, validation or whatever is because to much is taken as gospel and therefore can be misleading to others. For instance owl calls, odors and tree knocks. Yes, I have heard owl calls and tree knocks that were simultaneous to sightings. But I have had 8 seperate individul sightings in the last 2 plus years and have yet to smell a single thing, actually see anything flailing away at a tree or see anything other than an owl make a hoot. Yes, common sense dictates that if a sighting has occured that corresponds with a knock that Squatch could be responsible. But, since no one actually saw what made the knock, the only ones who will accept it as squatch related are those in the squatch community who seem willing to accept probability as fact. As I said, I also have been at this a long time. I know the probabilities inside and out. I would like to find a way to move on to the facts.

Respond to this message   
tx43

Fact is a hard commodity

February 27 2004, 9:48 PM 

Although there is probably not a single person alive who has ever seen a Bigfoot knock on a tree, I believe they do it. Why? Because I can not account for what else it could be. When you knock and you are answered, or the same sound comes from three different directions in seeming response to each other, when there is no other possible explanation for the sound, you have to take a moment to consider it as a possibility. I am familiar with the sounds of the American bittern whose pumping sounds could be mistaken for knocking. These sounds are nothing alike. It is not a wood pecker or a person pounding on a fence post. The knock is a sharp wood on wood sound and can only be created by sheer force.It is not something falling or an ax on a tree, all sounds I am familiar with. I respect you for your beliefs. I really enjoy your posts. I understand your need for more facts. I am that way about alot of things brought up in this field. I just happen to be totally convinced that Bigfoot do indeed knock on trees,lol. Please don't hold it against me.

Respond to this message   
LA5X5

Of course not Tx.

February 28 2004, 10:59 AM 

I don't hold anything whatsoever against you. You and I are in somewhat of agreeance on knocks. I feel that Squatch is PROBABLY responsible. We do not agree on how he is making these sounds though if he even is. I cannot see a full grown squatch traipsing through the woods with a club in his hand. I have never heard of a Squatch with a club in his hand, nor read a report nor ever seen one. You describe what I have heard others say and that is a sharp cracking sound. I have also heared the sounds described as thumps or somewhat hollow tree sounds. What I have personally heard most resembles a 3 pound sledge hammer whacked against a green tree with a bit of a crack in it. The variences in sound as well as no one ever seeing a limb or club nor ever even running across anything where a tree has been whacked[go whack one yourself and then look at the bark]leads me to beleive these may be vocalizations. This brings us back to the Bittern you spoke of and a few other birds that chuff. It is possible that these "knocks" could be unrelated. I doubt it personally, but, until I know for fact I will never be 100%. I have personally seen with my own eyes people hearing owls hoot, hearing dead limbs fall, trucks off in the distance growling, jets flying overhead and all manner of things going on and these people start shouting "bigfoot is here!" "He's throwing things at us!" He's growling at us!" "He's hooting like an owl to warn the others!" I made the mistake of telling acquintances about my suspicions they may dig for roots in the areas I frequent. Guess what, I have driven a couple hundred miles to date to veiw armadillo digs and hog roots. See why I now ask for anything at all to back up a claim? Don't misunderstand me, I am very interested in the opinions of others. I am also interested in whatever facts they can present as validation. I am just not interested in someone passing their opinion off as fact.

Respond to this message   
TX707

I just can't believe they don't exist in Nevada,lol

February 25 2004, 9:22 AM 

I thought they had been reported in every state except Hawaii and Rhode Island which I think Rhode Island findly made it's way on the sightings map just recently.

Respond to this message   
Nv. 7-11

don't exist in Nevada?

February 26 2004, 7:33 AM 

over in the Lake Tahoe/ California border area there are reports, but none in interior Nv.. one was spotted on the nevada nuclear test site once, which is about 100 miles away. where could it be coming from, or going is the mystery. Luaghlin Nv. had a report on the xxxx, but we had it removed after explaining the flaws in the report. If it wasn't for drilling wells and air conditioning, nevada wouldn't have any people either. Come Visit!!

Respond to this message   
NEO918

No BF is Nevada?

February 26 2004, 4:53 PM 

"The Forest Resource
Nevada is unique in its forested component among the western states. The state is characterized by some 300 forested-mountain “islands” separated by wide non-forested valleys. Eighty-six percent of the state is non-forest and about 83 % of the land is federally owned. Though the area of forestland is relatively small, the value of this resource is tremendous in terms of commodities, watershed protection, wildlife habitat, recreational uses, and aesthetic properties. From a statewide perspective the majority (92%) of Nevada's forests are composed of Pinyon and/or Juniper species. Other forest types are restricted to the higher elevations in the state's 314 mountain ranges. These forests comprise eight percent of the total forested acreage, and combined with the pinyon-juniper type, create a coniferous species diversity rivaling any other area in the country."
Pretty simple info to get off the internet. 300 forested mountains, 314 mountain ranges, but no place for bigfoot to live? Hmm...sounds alot like southwestern Oklahoma. Except they don't have the mountains. Guess they don't have bigfoot there either though.

Respond to this message   
Nv. 7-11

Bigfoot in Nevada

February 27 2004, 8:02 AM 

Here we go on more time, Nevada Rainfall, the record for one year is 9.48 inches in 1931, next 1941 with 7.98 inches, and third 1909 with 6.15 inches, these measurements were taken below 5000'. nevada has 33 peaks over 11,000' many with yearround snow and all above the treeline, Nevada has Trees but NO real forests, it's a ranching and mining state and Very barren,there is only one river in the desert, no swamps, no ponds, and very much of the west is the same, it's considered Desert. Washington for instance, when we've been in the Morton/Randle Bigfoot area, gets 6-7 inches in a week. southern california gets it's water from the north, and we get ours from Colorado, does that sound like Bigfoot Country to you?

Respond to this message   
wy16

Voice from the Volcano

February 24 2004, 10:59 AM 

In the Beginning, God created the earth,the heavens, the seas and the animals. Then He created the Ancient Ones to watch over His creations for all time.The descendents of the Ancient Ones inherit God's law to preserve our Eden as we should. Mankind's laws are not for the earth but for mankind,even the laws of our Bible are for mankind and are not for our earth. This planet is not at our mercy as some will claim. The winds will change before this earth is destroyed by our kind. This earth is to be reward from God to the descendents of the Ancient Ones for they have had the eternal job of caretaking and honoring of His true law.This gift predates mankind and his writings.
Our ancestors and theirs have shared this world since the beginnings of man. We evolved into the intellect of modern man,destructive man; the descendents of the Ancient Ones stayed true to the laws of our earth and our Lord. They were hiding their dead then as they do today, the secrecy of their existence will be the last saving grace of mankind. The decendents of Ancient Ones live today and are the keepers of our planet and it's secrets. They will be here when the fate of man changes and man goes back to his beginnings.Those that seek to live as they do will survive, all other mankind will perish.Know this, they possess the powers of nature and rest their faces to the heart of Mother Earth. In Them, lies Man's answers to survival and without them Man will be extinct as other races before him.

(Note from admins to Wyoming, we edited your name from end of your post as we wish to our posters to remain anonymous.)

Respond to this message   
Tejas 43

Very Interesting Wy.

February 27 2004, 8:42 AM 

Would like to hear more.

Respond to this message   
wy16

Voice from the Volcano

February 27 2004, 11:25 AM 

Man seeks the descendents of the Ancient Ones. He seeks to find evidence they exist and prove it to the world. This is the truth, it will not happen. It is not going to happen in this life as we know it today. Just as our knowing of what heaven brings will not come until we enter therein. The future of Man keeps the same secrets as the descendents of the Ancient Ones. Until the time of Man has come, the Ancient Ones will walk the earth in shadows. Man feels he is on the brink of discovery, it is a false hope. The world will never know of the Ancient Ones or their descendents. Only those that remain after the winds of change will find the truth and there will be no one else to tell. By then all that Man ever sought will matter no longer. He will only seek to survive. He will learn to live by the laws of our earth or he will perish.

Respond to this message   
Nv. 7-11

We thinkith you full off poopoo!!

February 27 2004, 3:42 PM 

n/t

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Where do Bigfoot come from?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement