The Global Military Forum

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • thanks for the support...don't worry, dragon and BrotherAbdullah have no credibility.
    • Mike Murphy (Login viperbite777)
      Forum Owner
      Posted Feb 28, 2005 6:18 PM

thanks for the support to all who have posted and e-mailed..I appreciate it.. I will say that the comparison's between dragon and baghdad bob are outstanding! some funny sh!t!..in a way this whole thing was very revealing.. you saw people who were taking a crisis and trying to spin their own far fetched accusations.. when proof of different people's guilt and innocence was forwarded, the haters (dragon and BrotherAbdullah) kept trying to spin their theories to a group that finally stopped listening..

I found it funny how one way day dragon said that waff was deleted aroung noon his time and later wouldn't admit to making that very same claim.. why? because I sent proof as to when I paid for the gmf upgrades which shot down his entire theory.. at the same time, I shot down yet another lie by BrotherAbdullah...now dragon has returned to 'lets get further evidence' bla blah blah since the evidence points away from me... roflmao.. this is why he was removed as a moderator (he says he resigned, he was forced to leave) about 8 months ago because he cannot stand to be wrong!

anyway, thanks for the support guys.. now we see who the hypocrites are...

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)