The Global Military Forum

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The US Carrier Ronald Reagan in Rio.

June 9 2004 at 3:42 PM
No score for this post

Paje_Brazil  (Login Paje_Brazil)

The US carrier is in the Rio de Janeiro and I think in go to visit if they open the doors for visitants.I knew he have 80 jets, + - 2600 men/women ,have the mts of the empire States and can move without new nuke fuel during 20 years.Can someone tell me these numbers are corrects?!thnks in advance.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

HBN
(Login HBN2025)

Re: The US Carrier Ronald Reagan in Rio.

No score for this post
June 9 2004, 4:43 PM 

Pity Reagan could not see it by himself.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Paje_Brazil
(Login Paje_Brazil)

Re: The US Carrier Ronald Reagan in Rio.

No score for this post
June 9 2004, 9:46 PM 

I got some numbers now and they are:USS RONALD REAGAN cost US$4billions;now in times for crew training;will stay in Rio untill sunday;The Commandt,Capitain James Symonds are going tonight in a fly to Washington for to give the coat of arms of the carrier to Lady Nancy Reagan during funeral times of Mr Ronald Reagan;the carrier have 332 mts and can transport 80 jets;building in Virginia and the base is San Diego
Yesterday some brazilians navy A-KU Skyhawk fly from the São Paulo carrier to them in a together exercice.
The tripulation number can be 5000, but now they have only 3500 where 20% are women.
He is moved by two nukes engines and can move during 20 years without go to the "The Gasoline Store".
He is equiped with the most modern missiles sistem called RAM,rolling air-frame missiles.
Well its really look wanderful!LONG LIFE TO THE USS RONALD REAGAN!

This message has been edited by Paje_Brazil on Jun 9, 2004 9:48 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Military, Law Enforcement and Emergency ServicesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement