1. Feed the hungary- Feed the hungary is a trem used for people who donít have food and need donations and food from people who can support them so they can eat some kind of food even if itís a little. Giving people food who donít have any.
2. This work of mercy would be seen in our culture today in a good way and people would be able to see it when people or communities have canned drives for the needy or when people give donations out.
3. This act of mercy is important in loving realtionships with God, self, and others because God wants us to do good things and thereí nothing better then helping people in need. When we do something good it makes ourselves feel better about ourseleves and you feel happy that you helped someone. It helps others who donít have food to able to get food from doantions.
1. Give drink to the thirsty- This means that people should help out people if they need help even if they donít want to. There using an example like water, give people water who donít have clean water or no water at all.
2. This act of mercy would be seen in our culture today in many ways like helping someone help by donating water bottles to people who need fresh water or helping someone with a promblem to realize a solution to help them out.
3. This act of mercy is important to God because It shows that people want to help people who are in need of something and God wants people to help each other out when they have promblems. It makes us feel better about ourselves that we helped someone out in there time of need. It helps otheres that there getting water or any supplies that they need to live.
1. Clothe the naked- This means like all the other ones to help people in need, In this way donating clothes to people who donít have any or are using very old dirty clothes that donít even fit them an help people who need clothes to keep warm.
2. This work of mercy would be seen in our culture by donations and fund raisers by churches and communities. They need and importance of offering the kindness, respect and compassion of God to the people they visited. In his view, this was as important as the food or clothing they brought with them.
3. This act of mercy is important because God wants us to help people who are in need of supplies like clothing because they donít have any and they need some cause they donít have any. It makes us feel better by giving people stuff that we donít rreally need but other people will find useful.
1. Shelter the homeless- This means that people need homes in which they can live or stay in until they can get help. Shelter is one of the most important things to people need shelter were they can stay in and live for a while. These people are living on the streets no where to go.
2. This would be seen in our culture in a good way and people would have donations or community events at churches were they could donate money to people so they can rent a shelter to live in or they could build a place where homeless people could go sleep during the night.
3. This work of mercy is important because God wants people to be safe and he wants them to have some where they can stay. To provide shelter for homeless individuals and families regardless of race, creed, national origin, gender, religion, or age