Mitzi Trumbauer?

by Scott Chantler

Hi, all.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a Canadian cartoonist working on a literary graphic novel about Bix, which will be a major book release for Simon & Schuster, likely in 2019. Over the course of my research this website (and the accompanying forum) have provided plenty of great information as well a variety of (sometimes hotly debated!) interpretations of that information, for which I'm thankful.

I've recently run up against a small gap in my research, and have my fingers crossed that someone here might be able to help me out. I need to draw Mitzi Trumbauer in a scene, and it occurs to me I have no idea what she looked like. Any chance someone has a photo? Or know of a book where one is printed that they might scan and share? While there's a lot of interpretation that goes on in "creative non-fiction," I like to get the details as correct as possible, and would rather not insert some sort of invented stand-in for Mitzi into the book if it's at all possible for me to do her justice by making her look like, well, her.

I would appreciate any assistance anyone might be able to give. Thanks in advance!

Posted on Feb 13, 2018, 11:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Quantcast