Welcome to TheBigVagina.com

[ HOME ] [ PHOTOS ] [ ADVICE COLUMN ] [ A HEALTHY VAGINA ] [ MESSAGE BOARD ] [ Blog ]

Sex & Relationships

Vaginal Surgery Personal Experiences How Do You REALLY Feel About Your Vagina? Shaving & Grooming Archive 1 Archive 2

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Sex And Relationships  

Does riding a horse make a girl have an orgasm?

June 22 2007 at 8:01 PM
Kelsie  (no login)

I am thinking of buying a horse, but before I do that I would like to ask a question:-

I have always wanted to know whether riding a horse presses against the vagina and makes a girl have an orgasm ? I have always been scared to ask, and wonder whether I would have to wear a pad to catch any vagina wetness.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jungle Man
(no login)

I doubt it

June 22 2007, 9:53 PM 

You'd would need your clit stimulated to have an orgasm. The way a wahine sits on a horse is probably not the right position for clit stimulation. Why don't you give it a try then report back here. I've heard of virgins getting they hymen broken by horse back riding. Hang Loose, J-man

Respond to this message   
A Dude
(no login)

Seems expensive way to get off

June 23 2007, 10:53 AM 

OK just some humor. I have a couple of ex-gf's who were open enough to say they could get stimulated while riding - or even on purpose position themselves for some extra enjoyment.

I remember riding long ago with a friend and being side to side and watching her breasts bounce - I had fears I would lose it and could have but we guys end up very wet as well and that is impossible to hide - So I could have but did not - yet when I got off the house I noticed her eyes drifting down because not only did I have a hard on - I also had a wet spot do to pre-cum

Very embarrassing.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: I doubt it

January 21 2012, 11:42 AM 

Respond to this message   
bleh
(no login)

yes

June 23 2007, 11:36 AM 

I hate horses so I wont ride them...
However my bf's ex's and a few of my friends have said that you can infact have an orgasm from riding a horse with a little manuvering on the saddle.
Have you seen the film cruel intentions 3? Sarah Michelle Gellar teaches her friend how to have an orgasm on a horse.....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: yes

June 26 2007, 2:25 AM 

fuck if true, don't need guys

Respond to this message   
A Dude
(no login)

to anon re no need for guys

June 26 2007, 11:08 AM 

Shocking to discover that men and women can get themselves OFF without the need for a member of the opposite gender.

So sure self play is great and girls are infamous for use of vibes-toys and a Horse would provide vibrations -

But that said - The kissing - touching and loving from a partner beats beating off any day!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: to anon re no need for guys

June 29 2007, 10:19 AM 

if a girl gives herself several orgasms riding her horse, she would be ready for a very stiff cock when she gets back to the stable. the horse riding would be foreplay

Respond to this message   
kitty
(no login)

June 29 2007, 5:59 PM 

every time i see a girl on a horse i will be wondering if she is trying to have orgasms. the Queen of England only rides "side saddle" in the Parades so I now know what she is trying to avoid

Respond to this message   
Joc
(no login)

July 1 2007, 1:49 AM 

Did not stop Princess Anne did it?

Respond to this message   
Paris
(no login)

July 2 2007, 1:09 PM 

I heard about a girl who used to sit on a spin drier because it used to vibrate like crazy when drying the clothes, and she had a spectacular orgasm that went from her head and toes and left her breathless for a few minutes afterwards. Horses are not the only way to get the satisfaction the mind craves.

Respond to this message   
Honey
(no login)

July 21 2007, 9:07 PM 

A Dude, you seem to have done everything in life and still survived the embarrassing moments.

Respond to this message   
A Dude
(no login)

to Honey

July 22 2007, 11:27 AM 

After reading a few posts here today? Its a good thing I do not believe everything I read - Girl passes out and finds a dog has done her rear end? Or another gal watches a couple making love every night - or now a 15 year old kid who got his first - from a friends mother and he lasted long enough to make her moan? LMAO

Lots of stories in this naked city of the internet - Lots of things I Have thought about doing but did not or did not - Opinions however are simple key strokes and I do my best to be honest - but much requires hitting Google to answer the question.

But yes I must admit that when I look back - I have had my opportunities and only wish I could remember a few more details.

Respond to this message   
Jimgard
(Login jimgard)

the truth is out

July 24 2007, 10:28 AM 

No truer words were ever said.
Old Jim

Respond to this message   
Joseph
(no login)

Re: the truth is out

October 1 2007, 5:33 PM 

maybe all girls could have their first orgasm on a horse or a jet of warm water in the shower. i wonder which would be best, and it might help them to keep away from sex until age 18.

Respond to this message   
Kelsie
(no login)

October 2 2007, 4:48 PM 

Thanks for all your replies. I did not realise so many would contribute, so appreciate all your comments.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

October 6 2007, 4:04 PM 

I wunder how many ways they are 2 make a female have an orgasm other than being with a guy?

Respond to this message   
chris
(no login)

January 2 2008, 11:49 PM 

y is love so complicated 4 so many.
if u like a girl just treat her special and always hold her hand and look into her eyes with love from your heart. she will bcome yours if you do that. it worked 4 me and i still love her and six kids after 17 years. love forgives everything everytime, so get on with more hugs and kisses and forget to argue as it does no good to hurt someone u reckon u love.

Respond to this message   
Ngaire
(no login)

January 3 2008, 10:26 PM 

I ride horses and "yes" I can rub myself off on the saddle if I desire, and sometimes when I get back I get a fuck in the harness room and then get a good licking while I hold the head of the licker tightly against my crotch. I like to have guys lust after my 34b-23-32, 102lb, 5'3" body. And if they lick me to orgasm, I like to bring the riding crop down on their arse as I moan my cuming sounds. Then it is a shower, a massage, some sparkling wine and a nice 5-course meal with nice conversation. I don't mind a female servant coming into my bed to undress me, lick me and lie with me most of the night.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

January 4 2008, 1:41 PM 

fuck u horse women are hot in ideas to get best sex, so good on ya

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Sex And Relationships  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement