Welcome to TheBigVagina.com

[ HOME ] [ PHOTOS ] [ ADVICE COLUMN ] [ A HEALTHY VAGINA ] [ MESSAGE BOARD ] [ Blog ]

Sex & Relationships

Vaginal Surgery Personal Experiences How Do You REALLY Feel About Your Vagina? Shaving & Grooming Archive 1 Archive 2

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Vulva Appearance  

Do men prefer fat pussy lips or not?

May 9 2005 at 3:34 PM
  (Login hotpinkchic)

Hi,
I am just wondering if men prefer fat pussy lips or not? (otter) I am curious because my man tells me I have the fatest outter lips he's ever seen or been with. I don't know if it's a good thing. He never said if it's good or bad. I was kind of embarressed to ask him. I just want opinions ya know. Curious to know Brenda

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Jonathan
(Login 3djonhy)

Well Personaly

May 11 2005, 7:17 AM 

If you bend over and from the back I can see that beautiful thing all big, I think we love that.

Respond to this message   

(Login aatoraraine)

Re: Well Personaly

November 12 2005, 8:42 AM 

i don't have full outter lips but you are u and that's fine

Respond to this message   
Wen
(no login)

Love 'em Large

May 21 2005, 10:24 PM 

My hubby loves them large, I hope you can somehow bring it up in a way that is comfortable, maybe in the heat of passion, or ask him about what he fantasizes about, it can be a huge turn on to share your fanasties with eachother, and then you can just find out that way. If they hang down that just gives them more steak to eat right?!...Well at least that is what my man says. There are so many nerves there to stimulate, I just hope you can experiment and find out once and for all..to many men it is an absolute turn on. Good Luck girlfren.. don't sell yourself short, you are lovely just the way you are.. remember that

Respond to this message   
hotpink
(no login)

Re: Love 'em Large

June 2 2005, 10:25 PM 

aww thanks for your great advice girl...

Respond to this message   
Labia Lover
(no login)

Mmmmm... Yummy

June 9 2005, 11:13 AM 

I am sure that your husband meant it as a compliment when he said your lips were large. It is sexy to look at and truly awesome to touch and caress with hands or with mouth. Most guys love meaty pussy lips. Don't be offended by the comment. He probably thought you would take it as a compliment as if you had told him that he has the fattest cock you've ever had experience with.
Enjoy your anatomy for what it is because I'm sure your hubby is doing the same.

Respond to this message   
bernie
(no login)

penispower

June 10 2005, 12:33 AM 

Why is it such a compliment to have a fat penis? Even when guys are content with whatever they've come to accept in their jocks they would still seem to rather own an annaconda. I quite enjoy the smaller ones, definatley! Not skinny, but not enormous.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: penispower

June 10 2005, 9:47 PM 

like men are attarcted to big beautiful breasts, it is a sign of health and vigour and all round and wonderful

Respond to this message   
Blane
(no login)

He loves you like you are

June 20 2005, 2:01 AM 

Bigger is better, trust me on this one.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Do men prefer fat pussy lips or not?

June 25 2005, 12:25 PM 

Men have different preferences. Shouldn't you know that ?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

June 29 2005, 8:14 AM 

Brenda my wife has fat pussy lips like yours and Ilove it. I love to suck on her lips to turn her on. She then wants nme tosuck on her clit until she is ready to come. What a wonderful wet hole is waiting. Enjoy what you have and prmote all the advantages. A vagina with all its configurations have no shortcomings.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

fat lips?

July 15 2005, 7:18 AM 

absolutely....the fatter and more that they hang...the better to suck on. finding pics of them on the internet has been a challenge though.

Respond to this message   
bobbi
(no login)

pics of large lips on the internet

October 29 2005, 10:54 AM 

As a woman with larger than "normal" lips I too am disappointed that there are not more pictures of women endowed in this way. I have gone to the plastic surgery sights to see before and after pics, but the message here is clear, and that is to get rid of them.
I personally feel they add to the pleasure of sex. Whether my man touches me with his hands or when he is on top of me entering me, it just feels great. I can come every time, usually 3 or 4 times and I think it has something to do with the cushioning those lucious lips provide.

I get turned on by large lips and yet all I've ever seen are tiny little lips...women need to know that men really do not care about this. They care most about your response in bed. If you are into them and can respond to their touch, they will think you are beautiful in every way. I can assure you women that men get more turned off when they feel like they're making love to a limp teabag. So, my advice is to turn up the oooh's and aaaah's and be sure to tell him what you like and how much you like it. Your lip size will be a concern of the past if this happens..;)

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Big vaginalips

July 16 2005, 11:02 AM 

My husband prefer a big and long vagina for a fine licking game of sex before fucking me.
The big fat pussylips and the big and long clitoris of my vagina gives him the kick of life to do what he have to do withe me. I think it gives me something fifferent of other women, something special

Respond to this message   
dick van dijk
(no login)

Mmm, Anneke

December 30 2005, 4:11 PM 

Anneke, I saw you on www.annekevanzoomeren.erolog.nl, and i must say, you look very very sexy with your bog lips, your magnificent body, but especially your dd form of tits.
I'm jealous of your lover boy, who got such a babe in his bed. I can read your stories on www.eroverhalen.erolog.nl in your own language in Dutch. It's really true you say! I will feel your lips round my Dick. It is!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Woul like to see more

January 3 2006, 12:53 PM 

I would love to see how puffy your lips really are???

Care to share?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Hell yeah

September 6 2005, 7:59 AM 

I think smaller inner lips and big fat
puffy outer lips is so sexy. It also feels spongy and soft against my dick during sex. Very nice.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Lips

September 6 2005, 1:41 PM 

Lips are great
Big and small
short and tall
tight or floppy
they all are great and feel great
if it works then why complain
send me a picture of your lips, and i will let you know if they really are great looking or not an honest appraisel roadtripeddie@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

September 7 2005, 6:23 AM 

Brenda---my pussy is big and loved by many. Never have I been turned down because of an ugly pussy. Men just don't think that way.

Respond to this message   
Me
(no login)

Men love all genetilia.

September 10 2005, 9:06 AM 

I will be honest with you, men love all genetilia. If they are puffy and hanging out or if they are small we love it all. If a guy has a problem with the way your vagina looks, you just need to move on.

Respond to this message   
Madame Zora
(no login)

Don't sweat it

September 12 2005, 12:25 PM 

The problem for we women is that we have no means to measure oursleves or compare to others. Men know what their dick looks like, but so much of our vaginas are hidden from view. Society doesn't speak at all about the vagina, so we don't know of what we have is pleasing to our partners or not. We hear that we smell like fish (I don't think so), or some negative comments, but never just that vagina is great.

Most men are waaaay more preoccupied with worrying about what you'll think of them than to even begin to be critical of your vagina, they'll just be glad you let them in! If they are critical, it most often stems from fear of being rejected themselves, or having a negative self-image of not being able to satisfy you, so they try to cap you down.

Relax, your husband is probably telling you what he likes about you, you're lucky to get such feedback!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login inku)

September 15 2005, 11:43 AM 

some guys like it some guys don't

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

big pussy lips

September 25 2005, 9:47 AM 

my lips hang down by lyk a cm & i h8td them at first wen every1 sed it wa a bucket but wen men suck on them it feels SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gud i get so HORNY its unbelieveable even thinkin about it is a big turn on & if a man dnt lyk it that his los cuz ma current bf says he gets a tickling sensation during sec the way they rub up & dwn his dick

Respond to this message   

(Login gspotter)

About your story

November 28 2005, 9:10 PM 

MMMMM, very interesting

Respond to this message   
Edson C. Hendricks
(no login)

It shouldn't matter

September 26 2005, 7:03 PM 

It should go pretty much without saying that a woman's vulva is her most overtly feminine feature. As a man, I confirm that exaggerated charactistics might be something of a turn-on for some men, but I think that would work mostly for men who don't know the woman very well.

My advice to women is not to worry about it at all. Any man who actually cares for you will really love whatever your vulva looks like, just because it's yours. That's how love goes. What to worry about would be men who actually do care much about something like that, I'd think.

Respond to this message   
Robertw
(no login)

Big or small? Not the point...

October 3 2005, 10:47 PM 

Well, I've had both in women. I personally get more turned on by playing with larger parts BUT what really matters is the woman's reaction to whatever the man does.

If you like it, say so, in a sexy way. (i.e, "Oohh, right there is good." or, "Keep doing that.") If it's not quite right, say "Move right just a bit and push harder like you did a minute ago." This feedback lets the guy know you are really into what he's doing for you. That's way more sexy that whatever style of genitalia you have. Ask any guy to play with whatever you have and see what I mean!

Respond to this message   
bobbi
(no login)

great advice

October 29 2005, 10:59 AM 

Robert, this is great advice. My man tells me this all the time. He turns me on beyond belief and I'm sure to utter those tiny little words to remind him of how amazing he is. He tells me that my responses are the biggest turn on of all. Our sex life is amazing despite my original concerns over my "cushy pussy". He loves my parts because they love him.

More women should know this about men...I think there's too much pressure about looks when the focus should be on the interaction.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

October 18 2005, 7:58 AM 

Bigger is better. Any guy who has a problem with big lips or a big puffy Vagina is crazy.

Respond to this message   

(Login AmyB1)

December 1 2005, 4:58 PM 

This makes me feel a lot better about myself. My pussy lips are bigger and longer than anybody's that I've seen. I'm very self-conscious about them. I have had people make fun of them before, therefore increasing my self-consciousness. Knowing that there are men that find lips like mine sexy is a confidence booster. Thank you.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

December 13 2005, 5:11 AM 

Kids 16 to 19 might just because they are not experienced and it seems weird to them at first.

But any man with experience KNOWS that bigger is better, softer and more fun to play with.

Respond to this message   
Big John
(no login)

October 28 2005, 10:01 PM 

I'm a grown up sexually experienced man. Whilst definitely not a deal breaker in any way - by pure prefernce, I would go for plump. I don't understand the trend for the so called designer vagina - a hot swollen woman is something deeply arousing and very special.

Respond to this message   
love pleasing a woman
(no login)

The meatier the better

November 24 2005, 3:21 PM 

Yes, we men love big puffy lips. The only thing I like better is a big clitoris. The bigger the Lips, the longer the clitoris the better I can lick and suck them. Usually bringing a woman to several climaxes. I once brought my wife to seven or eight climaxes this way before I penetrated her for another four climaxes.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

puffy pussy

December 30 2005, 1:24 PM 

I am a true believer of full outer lips & smaller inner lips it looks very atractive and inviting!!! Love to suck on them! So your hubby is a lucky man!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: puffy pussy

January 20 2006, 9:17 PM 

pussy gGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
DK
(no login)

No Problem,

December 30 2005, 8:27 PM 

For milke cakes (read breasts), my personal preference is medium size. But it does not mean that huge breasts are not desireable. There are any number of men out there who would prefer massive breasts. Same is the case with vaginal lips. Some men will only treat your pussy as more womanly and sexy.

Respond to this message   
SingleMaleInNewJersey
(no login)

The Biger the Lips the better

January 19 2006, 2:50 PM 

I just love woman with huge lips, the one's that hang down. The biger and fatter the better, I love to suck on them. I only wish I could find woman with huge lips, We need a site just for woman with huge lip who want to be eatten.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

big pussy lips

July 11 2012, 4:25 PM 

I'm a Mexican male I love big pussy lips because big pussy lips seems to get wetter nd also every girl I Ben with that had them was always able to take all of me

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Do men prefer fat pussy lips or not?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Vulva Appearance  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement