Welcome to TheBigVagina.com

[ HOME ] [ PHOTOS ] [ ADVICE COLUMN ] [ A HEALTHY VAGINA ] [ MESSAGE BOARD ] [ Blog ]

Sex & Relationships

Vaginal Surgery Personal Experiences How Do You REALLY Feel About Your Vagina? Shaving & Grooming Archive 1 Archive 2

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Vulva Appearance  

huge clitoris looks like a mini penis

November 26 2006 at 4:11 AM
dillydream  (Login dillydream)

i was always aware i looked a bit 'bigger' to other girls at school and i know there is a lot of variation in vaginas, i have big lips but i know thats pretty much normal, But I also have a very visible clitoris that i can pull back the hood and it looks almost like a mini penis, and when im turned on it gets even bigger about 2cm long and 1cm across. Ive been readin on intersex conditions etc and im wondering if i am out of the range of 'normal' - i would appreciate honest opinion if i should seek medical advice. here is a photo
[IMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/851417/Image010.jpg[/IMG]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Pussies Lover
(no login)

Big clit.

November 26 2006, 8:38 AM 

Hi dillydream' After seeing photo of your clit, I couldn't help wondering who's the lucky guy that's been sucking on that wonderful and priceless clit all this time. Just look at that photo made my mouth water. You're not only normal, you're one of very few women who are lucky to have such a precious gift. Be thankful to God for making you so special. Any man and I mean any, myself included, would think he's in highest heaven when he's lucky enough to roll his tongue all over that beautiful, lovely and delectable clit of yours, I for once would gorge on it with my tongue, my lips and my whole mouth for hours and hours and would never want to let it out of my mouth again. Yours is definitely every man's dream when it comes to clit. You don't need any medical advice or anything at all; instead be extra proud of your clit. Think of it as an invaluable gift from God. It's just priceless. Already as I am writing these words, I am daydreaming of having your clit in my mouth this very moment. God, if only my dream comes true.

Respond to this message   

(Login dillydream)

Re: Big clit.

November 26 2006, 9:20 AM 

thanks for your kind words. I have always been so ashamed and while i am proud of my body in every other way, i am terrified of the point where i take off my knickers and reveal whats there...so I have been keeping it to myself. a couple of guys that i have been with in the past commented it was bigger but they didnt mind, but i felt they were just saying that same as a girl would say 'of course your cock is big enough darling' ;-)

even though you say its special i cant help thinking that thats makes me 'special interest' ie niche fetish vagina! I just want to be normal! heres another picture so you can see how big it is compared to my fingers,

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/851417/Image136.JPG

surely thats not normal cos i dont think it is and it really does make me so self conscious. Ive never been able to show anyone like ths before, thank you to this forum for providing me with an anonymous platform to share my concerns!

Respond to this message   
Pussies Lover
(no login)

Big clit

November 26 2006, 9:42 AM 

Hi again dillydream,
Thanks for showing me another photo of your beautiful, lovely clit. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease put your mind at ease about your clit. As I said before, it's perfectly normal for women to have clits like yours; but only very few have been so gifted by our Creator. I love the second photo because it shows both your clit and your labia minora which are extremely beautiful. Your pussy looks more beautiful than even the most beautiful flower in nature. It's lovely, adorable and even worshippable. I don't think there's any man out there in his right mind who wouldn't adore that pussy of yours and wish to take it in his mouth. Your clit is so exotic, if you know what that reaaly means. That's rare and invaluable. It's utterly desirable and it's breathtaking beautiful. So, please stop being paranoid and start being extra proud about that priceless clit, OK. I know many women wish they have one like yours, seriously.

Respond to this message   
Jungle man
(no login)

Lazy

November 26 2006, 8:21 PM 

Sista, I'm sure you have a nice vagina. Hey, I would have taken a look, but just feeling way to lazy to type in that long link you provided. Aloha, J-man

Respond to this message   
Jungle Man
(no login)

Dilly

November 26 2006, 8:29 PM 

Sista, I did check out the second link and I'd have to say the first thing I liked about your pussy is that it's shaved. That's hot in my books, and second of all your vagina is fine gal. You a wahine with a nice looking vagina. If I was a single Bra, I wouldn't hesitate to suck then fuck that beauty. Aloha, J-man

Respond to this message   

(Login lingerielover11)

Re: Big clit.

December 9 2006, 8:57 AM 

Dear dillydream you have a normal pussy, labia minora, labia majora, a clitoris, and a vagina. Pussies are like noses, ears, mouth, etc. they all vary in size and shape. Is there such a thing as a normal nose, no and similarly no "normal" pussy, unless you are referring to the labiaplasty ones that have no character and all look boringly similar. Mother nature has bestowed a wonderful gift on you, that beautiful clit surely must give you good sensations as it looks ideal for kissing, licking and sucking. There are many men who like me, love prominent labia and clits, there is just so much more to love. It is a bit like breasts, flat chests are OK but there is so much more to love with a normal breast. You should visit large-labia-productions.com the site is free and shows a wide variety of pussies and their clits. You should not feel self-conscious, enjoy what Mother Nature has bestowed upon you, you have every right to be proud of your whole body.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Big Clit

November 29 2006, 4:25 PM 

I have fantacised at seeing a clit like yours. The url would not work for me. Can you send me a pic please. Would really LOE to see a 2 cm clit.
Ric

Respond to this message   
A Dude
(no login)

Re: Big Clit

December 4 2006, 12:05 AM 

This is one more example of why perhaps women who wonder if they are unique or different - Might look at the net for photos to compare.

Your clit is not even close to the larger ones I have run into.

Be happy you have one that no guy is going to have to hunt for.

The very first time I ran into one that reminded me of a micro penis was much longer then yours is - Yes it set me back for about 1/4 second.

It is just amazing how Vagina's very - Inner and outer lips and clits and clit hoods. Bless the variations.

Funny how most guys including me, wish their penis was longer or thicker - more a visual thing - I am just happy mine stays hard for as long as I want it too. But still wish it were larger.

Do yourself a big favor and give some feedback to the guy- guys about how you like to be touched - Women often worry about offending us dudes - We want to please and girls are very different about touch - some want lots of pressure and some very little - Very complex down there - Great Sienfield episode about how complex that all is.

Respond to this message   
straight forward
(no login)

big clit ? small penis?

December 21 2006, 7:20 PM 

It is a little girthy, however, not out of the ordinary. Your kitty looks very tight and inviting. I would not at all be concerned if the rest of you is fine.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: big clit ? small penis?

December 23 2006, 11:35 PM 

you know the answers ive had here really have helped somewhat. I still have times where i am still hating it but also times where i think maybe i'm special....i have a 'special friend' and last night he was having so much pleasure playing with it,flicking it and licking it, i had always seen it as a negative before but last night for the first time i thought maybe thats why he likes it so much?! and i didnt try to hide it as much as i normally do

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Good For You !

December 24 2006, 3:33 AM 

I have also looked at your pic, More girls should post pics, then you could all compare and realise how much variation there is, and that it is ALL normal and Great !

I'm glad that you are feeling batter and more confidant about your Pretty Clitty Pussy... CONFIDENCE is the key, people pic up on it in the same way animals scence fear ! If you are confident it puts others at ease and they just accept you and what you have !

Take Care... Liberator

A note to J-Man, you are always positive and entertaining cheers !
...as we say in the U.K.

Respond to this message   
A Dude
(no login)

Great to see we helped

December 24 2006, 3:43 PM 

The fact is most of us have things about our bodies that do NOT Thrill us. If we focus on those things and think our partner will as well it becomes negative energy.

At least no guy is ever going to wonder where your clit is plus it will get stimulated on most intercourse positions.

Seems you are the lucky one to have a little more. Most times we dudes have to kind of pull back the hood to see a little pink pearl.

Respond to this message   
Jungle Man
(no login)

Mali Kaliki maka

December 24 2006, 8:21 PM 

Liberator, Mahalo Bra, Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Aloha, J-man

Respond to this message   
itsmyitch
(Login itsmyitch)

Ask around.

December 31 2006, 4:39 AM 

I bet if you showed that big beauty to one of your best friends (male or female), he or she would tell you it was perfect and would probably suck it for you. It just makes sense that most people would rather suck a huge clit than a mini penis.

Respond to this message   
A Dude
(no login)

Huge clit vs Mini Penis

December 31 2006, 2:24 PM 

I have to admit that the first time I ran into one on the larger side and looked close - it did look like a tiny penis.

So the Homophobe at the time in me said - Hummmmmm and that was for only 1/2 second or so and then I dived in and licked away.

It is always the matter of running into something that is different from the crummy Playboy pics I grew up looking at as a kid.

Nipples indented or streatch marks on breasts which I have grown to really enjoy. I also think that because guys see a girl very young when all we see is a simple slit and I said to myself on first close view playing doctor - Is that all there is? Way to young to even think of touching much less looking for what is beyond the outside view.

Later to discover so much more hidden and of course how it changes when excited.

I know girls who have been shocked when they first run into a penis that is untouched by circumcision and do not know what to think because all they have seen before is the opposite.

Or a current friend who decided she could not go beyond foreplay with a guy because she says she has a very small Vagina (she has given birth to two kids) and what she felt while fooling around was just to big for her to imagine dealing with.

We discover from reading that the Clit is in fact built from the same cells that a penis is made from - Lots of nerve cells all concentrated in such a small area.

Respond to this message   
BigBone
(no login)

OH HELL YEAH !

January 7 2007, 5:30 PM 

MARRY ME !

Respond to this message   
A Dude
(no login)

dillydreame has not replied in a long time

January 8 2007, 12:17 PM 

However she and others may enjoy a look at this from a guys point of view.

No direct link so you need to

http://pottymouth.org/pottymouth_is_the_funky_shit.html

Click on the bottom left icon that will say Wet Spot

and look for "How Can You Tell if a Woman Has a Big . . . Ummmm . . . You Know?"

Click on that and you get the question

I have a fetish for seeing (and hopefully meeting) a woman with an extremely large clitoris. Any hints?

I suggest you get a more common fetish, like big boobs, or spiked heels. How about women who wear sneakers with business suits? Women with granny glasses? Texans with big hair and cowboy boots? No...not doing anything for you?

It's not the easiest thing in the world to spot -- I wish I could tell you to look for women with big earlobes or something but there's no correlation. I couldn't think of anything that wouldn't ruin your chance of a second date at the very least -- get you arrested or beaten up at the very worst. There are a number of adult magazines where you may be able to take out a personal ad. Most of them come out of Berkeley or San Francisco. Libido is a popular adult literary magazine out of Chicago. Pick up a copy of The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex. There's a whole list of resources in the back with addresses and phone numbers. There might also be an adult newspaper in your area where you can take out an ad. Maybe you could start your own website. In the meantime I suggest you take up collecting Georgia O'Keefe paintings. This might actually be a good way to bring up the topic female genitalia in casual conversation. There's also a book called Femalia by Joani Blank full of pictures celebrating women's genitals.

And really give that cowboy boot thing some consideration. Good luck!

Alexis Williams has a Masters Degree in Public Health from Emory University. Her specialty is health education. She's also pretty cute and if we had a picture of her up here you would pine for her like you had never pined for anyone before. What we're saying is that she's qualified to write this column and that you can trust her advice because she's not just some chump we pulled off the street."

Respond to this message   

(no login)

i love that,

January 25 2007, 6:51 AM 

i love that all

Respond to this message   

(no login)

OUT OF RANGE

February 10 2007, 12:46 PM 

THE ANSWERE IS YES. BUT BE PROUD OF THIS AS MOST WOMEN COULD ONLY DREAM OF HAVING A
CLIT LIKE YOURS. I WISH MY WIFE HAD A LARGE CLIT BUT SHE IS IN THE NORMAL RANGE. I MY SELF HAVE SEEN 3 VERY LARGE CLITS ON DIFFERENT WOMEN IN PERSON. I WILL SAY IT IS HIGHLY AROUSING TO HAVE A LARGE CLITE TO EXCITE. BE THANKFULL YOU HAVE A NICE OVERSIZED SENSUAL CLIT.

Respond to this message   
A Dude
(no login)

re large vs small

February 10 2007, 1:53 PM 

I have seen tiny to LARGE - Large based on what you can find on the web.

More a matter of interesting then anything else.

Actually the first real large one I ran into - I said to myself HEY that looks like a tiny penis and it gave me pause - Like did I want to deal with that? But 2 seconds later it was in my lips and from then on I never gave it a 2nd thought.

Sort of like Nipples - They can be very different from one girl to the next. Just different. Not one vs the other is better - just different looking.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

NICE

March 6 2007, 11:37 PM 

IT'S NICE TO HAVE WHAT U GOT. FOR ME U ARE EXTRA FORTUNATE!!CAUSE U REALY CAN ENJOY SEX.. ANY PHOTOS PLS?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

let me see your Clit !!!

July 28 2007, 9:20 AM 

i have dated women with large clit at the time i wasn't well too informed about the femenine autenticity by looking on a large clit as i wondered how could a woman with five grown up kids have a micropenis down there - in the begining i felt confused because i'm used to see a small flat shaped clit all the times - it wasn't until later that i learned that what separates woman from a guy is the genetic difference since the embryonic state, now when i'm getting down there i can trully say that if i'm going to suck a girls clit at least i know that is not counterfeit and it's no difference than sucking on a Nipple.

Respond to this message   

(Login ratty727)

huge clit

August 2 2007, 8:51 PM 

send me some pics of your clit i will give a honest opinon

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Big Clit

August 23 2007, 12:11 PM 

I have a video tape of a woman with a 2" clit.She masturbates like a guy and it gets bigger,it's a real turn on.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - huge clitoris looks like a mini penis
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Vulva Appearance  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement