Welcome to TheBigVagina.com

[ HOME ] [ PHOTOS ] [ ADVICE COLUMN ] [ A HEALTHY VAGINA ] [ MESSAGE BOARD ] [ Blog ]

Sex & Relationships

Vaginal Surgery Personal Experiences How Do You REALLY Feel About Your Vagina? Shaving & Grooming Archive 1 Archive 2

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Share Your Tips  

smooth vagina

June 1 2004 at 6:22 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

i really wanna smoooth vagina any tips on how to achieve this.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: smooth vagina

June 5 2004, 12:33 PM 

I would recomend applying hair conditioner after shaving this really does the trick for me. This works for legs 2

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

August 7 2005, 7:46 AM 

after you're all dried off or when you're still in the shower?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2005, 3:22 AM 

i have found a little gem for removing pubic hair, it is called the Seiko Cleancut Intimate Area. I bought it after reading about it and it's great. You can remove everything, even the hair just inside your lips and right at the entrance to the vagina. It doesn't leave you with a rash, you don't get razor burn and you don't get any cuts. Best of all it can be used in your own home. It takes about 20 minutes to do a thorough job if the hair is more than 1 or 2mm. But after the first removal 10 mins. Body4Real are doing an offer at the moment of 25%off one of these. They are 29.99 and when you think of the money you might spend on other types of hair removal...most of which involve pain, this is definitely worth the money. I wouldn't go back to using a razor or waxing(too painful). Anyway hope this is of interest to all you who are fed up of wet shaving.

Respond to this message   

(Login pony14)

Hair removal products

September 8 2005, 4:06 PM 

Here is a link with some hair removal products.

http://www.shavesmooth.com/products.html

Pony

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2004, 5:57 AM 

you need a brazilian; the effect is silky smooth

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2004, 7:56 AM 

i no this might sound stupid but wats a brazilian.
not very experienced

Respond to this message   

(Login Lilbabeechica1944)

July 9 2004, 1:44 AM 

its when they wax INSIDE the lips of the vagina

Respond to this message   
dude
(no login)

January 14 2005, 7:51 PM 

It's when I lick your pussy all night and the hair just falls off

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

laser is the only way

September 8 2004, 2:36 PM 

i got laser treatments several years ago when it was new and now they are only less expensive and more effective. i was embarassed about having them laser "all" of my bikini area, but they treated me totally professional and i'm sure i'm not the only one that has had them do this. very little pain and you never have to worry about this again!

Respond to this message   
Christie
(no login)

Does Lasered hair grow back?

November 6 2004, 7:09 AM 

To the lady who had her bikini hair lasered off several years ago: How many treatments did it take? Did any of the hair ever grow back? I have heard that after several years, new follicles mature and new hair can appear. Did you have this experience? I want to have all of my pubic hair removed, and looking for information from other ladies who have had this done.

Respond to this message   
Tex
(no login)

Laser Hair Removal

January 23 2005, 1:49 PM 

Go to the Laser Hair Removal forum at http://www.cosmeticenhancementsforum.com/forum/viewforum.php/f-3.html
to learn everything you wanta know....

Respond to this message   
Girl
(no login)

ooo does it hurt!

January 27 2005, 1:50 PM 

I had my neck done, and it hurts a lot. First it feels like a bee sting that goes deeply into your skin; so imagine that on your vagina. Also the aftermath, it burns for about a day and a half, but it will look scarred. But dont worry, it's all worth it in the end. And the treatments vary from 4-5 times, it depends how strong your roots are

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - smooth vagina
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Share Your Tips  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement