Welcome to TheBigVagina.com

[ HOME ] [ PHOTOS ] [ ADVICE COLUMN ] [ A HEALTHY VAGINA ] [ MESSAGE BOARD ] [ Blog ]

Sex & Relationships

Vaginal Surgery Personal Experiences How Do You REALLY Feel About Your Vagina? Shaving & Grooming Archive 1 Archive 2

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Misc.  

pussy envy

April 8 2005 at 10:34 AM
steve  (no login)

I am a 40 y/o good looking, muscular hetero WM, but I always have fantisized about having a pussy. I dream about waking up one morning and have my dick be gone and magically replaced with a beautiful pussy. MY PUSSY! I long to know what it must feel like. How good it must feel to get wet instead of hard, etc. Women are so lucky!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
godsauce
(no login)

me too

April 16 2005, 9:33 PM 

I agree. I want one, too. For special occasions.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: pussy envy

April 17 2005, 2:04 PM 

You should be envious. Having a pussy is great!

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

reply to pussy lover

April 21 2005, 6:04 PM 

You are correct. I am soooo jealous of women's pussies. I would love to have my own. I wonder how good it must feel to get wet instead of hard getting penetrated and even the hassle of peeing while sqatting and menstruating.I would love it. So what is your favorite thing that you love about having a pussy?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Re: reply to pussy lover

May 10 2005, 12:07 AM 

The best thing of having a cute pussy is getting ate out! Wow!!!!

Respond to this message   
Nobody Special
(no login)

Intriguing...

June 9 2005, 11:02 PM 

I have also thought about this. I have wondered for a long time just how it would all feel to be on the other end of things, so to speak. I'm not all that keen on the whole menstruating thing, but the thought of having a vagina has been on my mind for about 15 years now.
Of course, I'd never leave the house again, so it's probably best that I just have my penis and stay happy with it.

Respond to this message   
rhondelfondle
(no login)

special bits

June 10 2005, 12:27 AM 

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a penis. Sometimes I can see why guys are so attracted to tight bums, how they can lunge and pierce it like a tiger with their hard cocks. Do you feel like this or is it better to become softly enveloped? Pissing with a pussy is not so bad, especially when my boyfriend and his mates and his dad and my dad and my brother and his friends all seem to miss the bowl occasionally. But sure it sucks with a pussy when it's snowing outside and thereis no loo, or no grass or soft ground to dilute the power of the stream and it rebounds and splashes all over my shoes! ha! But then I can walk around freely aroused without a bump to hide....want to swap?

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

Re: special bits

June 15 2005, 10:49 AM 

Thanks for responding to my message. I prefer to slowly envelope my cock in a pussy. I like to feel the walls constrict around my cock and have the muscles of a pussy milk my dick. I always fantisize what the woman is feeling when my cock is deep inside . What does it feel like?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

June 15 2005, 6:30 PM 

It's an amazing feeling, like a connection. I love it when I've been with 1 partner for a while and his penis seems to fit even better. It feels hard yet soft and so warm. Nudging and tickling and massaging. You'd love it.

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

penetration

June 16 2005, 8:20 AM 

It seems to me that getting penetrated is better than being the penetrater. You can just relax and lay back and enjoy having a dick in your pussy without having to do any of the work that's required of the dick. Having multiple orgasms are better than a dicks single ejaculation.

Respond to this message   
mover
(no login)

move and shake it all about

June 17 2005, 8:46 PM 

you know I read this the other day and it came to haunt me last night, while I was having sex for the first time in weeks this fricking post came into my mind, orange and all. I was using my hips so much that I got a cramp. My lover had hurt his legs playing tennis and I didn't want him to move and hurt more so i did all the moving. It feels very good to me when he thrusts but he loves it when i move so i think that whoever give is giving something great, and giving feels great too. It's like this awesome cycle really. Yay for love and sex! but anyways steve, you got a blow up soll or what? You're doing all the moving? Unless you just like to be in control? Or someone just loves loves to be recieving it all? Hm, I can't keep myself still if I 'm turned on. It's like my body has a mind of it's own. You ever noticed how if you're just moving your hips around it can just turn you on like that...?

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

dick thrusting

July 5 2005, 3:24 PM 

I feel honored that you were thinking about my post while you were having sex. Its nice that you gave your lover the passive role. My lover likes it best when I put my hands behind her ass and I just drill her pussy with my dick as if it were a piston, so most of the time I do all the work. What she doesn't know is that while my cock is in her pussy I fantisize about what she must be feelng in her pussy. Sometimes I insist on playing the passive role and have her ride me on top. That's when its so good for me. I just look down and see our groins meshed together and I fantisize that she is fucking my pussy with a big strapon dildo. It must feel sooooo good!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

November 11 2013, 11:23 AM 

feels like a bowel movement up front

Respond to this message   
Mike
(no login)

swap

July 7 2005, 8:51 PM 

rhondelfondle
I'd love to swap my 7 inch cock for your sweet pussy.

Maybe we could even help each other enjoy our new toys.

I'd love to suck your cock for you and swallow your cum then I'd spread my lega so I could feel your hard on thrusting and cumming in me. I might even let you fuck my ass.

Respond to this message   
Rhonda
(no login)

Penis envy

July 16 2005, 8:03 PM 

Mike

While I love my pussy and getting it penitrated, I have often wondered what it would be like to have a Penis.

I think I'd love to have one for a few days so I could do al sorts of things with it.

First I'd strip naked and watch myself in the mirror. I'd long to watch it go from soft to hard, to know what it feels like growing and getting hard.

Then I'd play with it, squeeze it rub it and play with my balls like I've seen my B/F do.

then after a lot of playing with it I'd jack it off to see what a guys orgasmn feels like. Mike what does it feel like when you get off and cum squirts out of your cock, you know when your balls drain.

Next Id lind a girl to play with it to see if it feels different when someone else plays with my cock. (does it feel different Mike).

I'd make her suck my cock till my balls emptied in her mouth.I bet that feels real good.My B/F really seems to like it when he cums in my mouth.

Then I'd get on her and fuck her silly. It must feel real good to be in a pussy, cause you guys sure want in one a lot.

Then I'd bend her over and do her in the ass to find out what that feels like from a guys point of view. I know the girls point of it.

Write me tell me what its like to have a cock.

Rhonda

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

why not leave house?

June 10 2005, 1:03 AM 

You can leave the house with your ben wa balls and go for a merry bike ride down the main road. Periods are not so bad you know, puts some rhythm in life and reminds me i am alive.

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

pussy envy

June 15 2005, 10:39 AM 

Thanks for responding to my message. I too woulld love to have a pussy and be able to menstruate. That's the ultimate in feminity. Can you feel it when the blood is oozing from your pussy, or is it just like it is there.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

June 15 2005, 8:27 PM 

sometimes it feels really full on like someone has put too much jam inbetween my legs. Sometimes there are lumps of blood and they always feel bigger then life too, they sort of squeeze themselves out. What does it feel like when you cum? I imagine it would feel like the head stretches because there is so much cum to cum out of a tiny hole.

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

how it feels to cum

June 16 2005, 8:08 AM 

What is your name Miss anonymous ? When I cum with my dick deep in a pussy the first sensation is one of an intense tickling right at the head of my cock. This is followed by the buildup of intense pressure at the base of my cock and at the exact moment of coming My dick contracts and convulses involuntarily and I can feel the jism getting squeezed out of my cock. My hips contract involuntarily as well driving my hard dick even deeper into the pussy. After ejaculation there's a feeling of weightlessness and my dick is intensely hypersensitive. How does a female orgasm compare?

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

menstration

June 16 2005, 9:14 AM 

When you menstruate can you stop the flow at fluid at all with yourpussy muscles ? Can you feel it when the fluid is released from your uterus, or does it just randomly appear in your pussy? Is blood released with the uterine cramps simultaneously ? I would love to have a pussy and have a period. Are tampons and pads really uncomfortable ? Which is worse?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: menstration

June 18 2005, 12:36 PM 

Am I the only one who thinks Steve -- after all his posts on wanting a pussy -- should just cut off his dick and get himself one at this point in time? Yeesh!

Respond to this message   
TT
(no login)

My graphic thoughts on having a vagina...

June 22 2005, 11:16 PM 

I think it's okay to entertain Steve's curiosity as long as it stays within this forum (and hopefully it's not an unhealthy fetish). Steve, I wear tampons 90% of the time when on my period. It feels like nothing when in. Sometimes I have trouble inserting the tampon if I'm not naturally lubricated enough. It's kinda fun pulling the tampon out. Tampon usage is definitely cleaner than maxipads. Always brand has an ultra-thin maxipad that I use when I'm not in the mood for tampons.

There is a small sense of accomplishment when you feel your fluids push through your vagina. It's as if you're cleaning yourself. Those fluids are similar to the light mucus-y discharge you see when a woman is aroused...except that it is a varying color of bright red to a dark reddish brown. And at point of heaviest flow, I go to the bathroom in the morning and experience a huge outflux of menstrual fluid. Great to rid the body of it. Though I don't have sex when I'm on my period I'm usually feeling more aroused and sexy during this time. Just knowing that you're constantly lubricated will do that to you, I guess. Some women experience PMS...I feel empowered and at sexual peak. Usually my arousals are so intense I masterbate while my tampon is in, through external stimulation, of course.

Sorry to you readers for the graphic nature of this post. Just be thankful that we have a forum where we can honestly respond to others and have our questions answered without embarassment. Does this give you a better understanding of vagina, Steve?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: My graphic thoughts on having a vagina...

June 23 2005, 10:24 AM 

Steve is busy masterbating to your post. He'll reply when he's cleaned up.

Respond to this message   
palamino pony
(no login)

blood and cum

June 23 2005, 7:59 PM 

Yeah sure Steve's interactive. Perhaps he likes strawberries and cream. Is wanking gross to you?

Hey, tampons are cool to masturbate with cos you can tug on the little string and massage the clitoris at the same time at differnet tempo's. Other than that though i don't like using them but they are usefull when the flow is heavy. I prefer pads and I have a wash with a cloth and warm water twice a day if not a shower otherwise there'll be the metallic scent of blood lingering...

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

thoughts about vaginas

July 5 2005, 4:53 PM 

Thanks for your candid thoughts about your vagina. Yes I have a definite fetish about wanting a pussy and that is why I find this forum so fascinating so I can freely talk to women about their bodies . Hey most men treat women like shit so is it not refreshing to hear from a man who worships women. If I could magically wakeup tomorrow and have a pussy I would be so thankkful, but I know this will never be. I cannot even have a sexchange because I would lose everything I have worked for. So all I can do is fantisize about having a pussy. Are their any women out there who could understand this. Outwardly I am muscular and attractive ,your typical man. But inwardly I want to be a woman so badly. Are there any women out there who could understand me and help me fullfill my innermost fantasiies? Are you out there? I am waiting .

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: thoughts about vaginas

July 5 2005, 5:07 PM 

I am enormously respectful of women and their bodies...but I definitely love being a man and have never for a moment desired having a vagina.

You don't have to have pussy envy to love and worship the female form and its amazing abilities.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: thoughts about vaginas

July 6 2005, 5:51 AM 

Hey steve. You know if I had a magic wand, I would give you a pussy for a day...or how ever long you wanted one. Just thought I would let you know that. So yeah...find me a wand. Now!

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

magic wand

July 6 2005, 7:27 AM 

Believe me I am still searching for that wand. So tell me if you had a magic wand would you turn your pussy into a dick for a day. Would you enjoy that. Have you ever fantisized about having a cock? What would you do with a dick for a day? Want to swap?

Respond to this message   
TT
(no login)

Re: magic wand

July 6 2005, 10:32 PM 

I love my vagina very much. I can honestly say that I would never want to trade it in for a penis. Question for Steve: are you hetero-, homo-, or bi-sexual? I'm still struggling to understand your motivations. I sincerely hope you do find an outlet for your desires that doesn't jeopardize what you have (family, career, etc.). In the meantime, do continue to post your thoughts/questions. We'll be happy to answer truthfully.

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

pussy envy

July 9 2005, 5:46 AM 

Miss It, THANK YOU for your honest refreshing answers to my inquiries. It is fascinating. I am strictly heterosexual. I love pussy so much that I want one of my own. Dicks do not interest me at all.If I do not want one on me why would I want one in me, although I fantisize about a woman fucking my pussy with a big strapon dildo. I know I would be a lesbian That must sound so strange to you but it is true. There's a specific name for my condition . It is called autogynephillic transsexuality. Ever heard of it?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

July 13 2005, 6:04 AM 

Steve, what more do you want to know about a pussy? Keep asking questions=D

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

pussy curiosity

July 15 2005, 1:10 PM 

I am so thankful for all the information you have provided me.I would love to know how it feels to pee with a pussy. Is it a hassle to have to squat? Could you pee standing up? Can you contol the stream or does it go wherever it wants? When you wipe are you wiping inside your pussy or just the lips? Is it more difficult with a tampon in your pussy? Even though it appears that men have it easier in the peeing department I wouid trade my dick for a pussy in a nanosecond.

Respond to this message   
TT
(no login)

Re: pussy curiosity

July 17 2005, 10:38 PM 

Well Steve...I have no aiming power. Sometimes it goes in a straight stream, but mostly it just kind of goes to the left for me. Once in elementary school I tried it standing up...I was curious because I'm surrounded by brothers in the family. It seemed to have worked, but then again I was seven at the time and at that age anything you do seems like a perfect accomplishment.

When wiping I try gently to clean as much area as I can by spreading my legs a little. But I don't wipe too hard; that will leave toilet paper bits behind. Peeing ("urinating" seems like such a masculine term) with a tampon in is a bit of a nuisance because you want to protect the string from getting wet. Sometimes I try to pull the string to the rear and hold onto to it between the vagina folds back there. Doesn't always work though. Also, I have a slightly overactive bladder so it's a pain to have to change my tampon all the time.

Question: Do you have a healthy sex life, Steve?

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

sex life

July 18 2005, 2:35 PM 

Hello! Yes I have a wonderful sex life for a normal heterosexual man. Unfortunately I am more complex than that. I have a girlfriend who is good in bed but ultraconservative. If I were to discuss my desires and fantasies about my closet transexuality and pussy envy she would leave me and that's probably okay. I just need to find a woman who can understand that every time I eat her pussy I am wondering what she must be feeling. I want a woman who knows that every time my dick is inside her pussy I am imagining how it must feel to be wet and have something deep inside me. I want a woman who will let me worship her pussy and help me unleash my feminine desire. Does a woman like this really exist?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: sex life

July 18 2005, 10:33 PM 

Steve, I believe that many women would love to be with someone like you. Who wouldn't enjoy having someone worship her body AND be aware, in every sense, of what she's feeling during sex? What you have to share just might be that spark that turns particular women on, and I think that there are more women like this than you think. For some reason, you manage to come off as a completely normal, nice guy the way you explain these deep feelings. I think that's what will win someone over, be it your girlfriend or other. I'll bet some of the women reading your posts are wishing their partners were just a little more like you.

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

my sex life

July 19 2005, 11:47 AM 

Thanks again for your support! I truly am a nice intelligent even attractive man. I treat women with the respct that they deserve which is more than I can say for most of my male colleagues who just want nothing more than to fuck em and leave em. I want to worship women and their beautiful pussies. I just cannot imagine finding a woman that I could possibly even begin to discuss these feelings that I have. She would surely think I am crazy and I would be so humiliated and even possibly ruinous to my career. Nevertheless one day my hope is to find THE ONE! I think we could both benefit and share in my ultimate sexual fantasy.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: my sex life

July 19 2005, 12:47 PM 

Oh please....

A man doesn't need to harbor a desire to have a pussy to worship and respect a woman and her vagina.

Respond to this message   
Steve
(no login)

Re: my sex life

December 23 2005, 1:35 PM 

Yes. ofcourse. But seriously it turns me on every single time i imagine how a huge brown cock penetrate me and then explode inside my pussy.

Respond to this message   
steve
(no login)

pussy envy

January 15 2006, 8:39 AM 

As much as I would love to have a pussy and as much as Rhonda and a lot of you other girls would like to have a dick just to feel how the other sex feels it just ai'nt going to happen. I think the one's closest to experiencing what it must feel like would be postoperative transsexuals. Are there any out there? Tell me what it feels like please, especially the details.

Respond to this message   
Dayna Addison
(Login ShalamarRue)

Pussy

August 15 2006, 7:12 AM 

Its like this.. Women are Goddesses. One day we will have all the money in power in the world.
Money is Power. heres how it goes
We have all the pussy, since PUSSY is women, and soon we'll have all the money!!!
Women should run for president.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - pussy envy
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Misc.  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement