Dead is good...May 2 2011 at 6:04 AM
|Dennis (no login)|
Response to Now some "expert" is saying "covert ops" got him.
Now what does the al-Qaeda do? It will be interesting to see the timing of a response.
Moving immediately will likely result in a poorly organized and coordinated attack that could lead to the very fortunate demise of more honchos. Waiting too long will shake the confidence of the gang's underlings in the ability of the organization to continue to function in a relevant manner.
- I'd Like to Quote one of my Fellow Missourians - - mooster on May 2, 2011, 8:51 AM
- mooster, better that quote than this one... - Dennis on May 2, 2011, 5:09 PM
- I'm already sick of hearing about it. - Loki Luv, MD° on May 2, 2011, 11:21 PM
- At least - John on May 3, 2011, 3:23 PM
- Re: At least... - Dennis on May 3, 2011, 7:44 PM
- At least I didn't tell them the truth - John on May 4, 2011, 1:40 AM
- The truth..... - Dennis on May 4, 2011, 6:13 AM
- Latest word from Bamster - John on May 4, 2011, 6:05 PM
- Don't seem to take much to "inflame their passions"... - Loki Luv, MD° on May 5, 2011, 12:19 AM
- I would have preferred the General Pershing approach - John on May 5, 2011, 12:43 AM
- Actually - John on May 5, 2011, 12:50 AM
- To many kidnapings - celtredleg on May 6, 2011, 10:35 AM
- Re: To many kidnapings - Dennis on May 7, 2011, 5:05 PM