Who stands foremost in the way of applying Rule 303 to the scum ?May 13 2011 at 10:35 PM
|Loki Luv, MD° (no login)|
Response to Agreed
Hell - the speaker of the New York State assembly refused to so much as bring a mandatory sentencing bill for child sex offenders to the floor for a vote in the SSRNY assembly for nigh unto a year for the sole reason that he felt he wasn't getting enough in reciprocal "political deals" to warrant taking action ! Oddly enough, it was only after Bill O'Reilly began calling him the worst politician in America that a sufficient amount of public outrage was generated to browbeat the pig into taking even this meager step.
And what about at the Federal level ? Their amazing, colossal legislatory achievement is sending you a notice in the mail that some degenerate piece of garbage is now living in your neighborhood - but don't you dare deny 'em the right to do so !
For fuck's sake - the notice should include the amount of prize money awarded to the first solid citizen to shoot the shitbag dead !
So, in this case, not only are the goddam politicians not doing anything to solve the problem, they're actively goddam preventing anything from being done !
It's the same basic situation as every other in which the jibbering, jabbering, prattling, blabbering, stupid, incompetent, criminal, stinking, lousy, filthy, rotten, degenerate, sleazy pukes sitting in "elected" office start getting their insipid little "ideas" in their heads and then - worse, still - start acting on them in that nauseatingly self-righteous manner indicative of their insistance that somehow they know better than you how the world "should" work, regardless of how little their horse's-assed view resembles anything which could be couched even in the vaguest terms whatever as reality...
RULE 303 !
- Re: Who stands foremost in the way of applying Rule 303 to the scum ? - John on May 13, 2011, 11:00 PM
- I got no problem with that..... - Dennis on May 14, 2011, 6:06 AM
- Re: I got no problem with that..... - John on May 14, 2011, 8:17 PM
- Capitalism requires only that children be consumers. - Loki Luv, MD° on May 15, 2011, 1:35 AM
- Re: Re: I got.... - Dennis on May 15, 2011, 7:31 AM
- I really hope you do some research - John on May 16, 2011, 4:19 PM
- I do stand corrected... - Dennis on May 16, 2011, 7:38 PM
- Cardinal Joseph Rathzinger was Pope John Paul II's attack dog - John on May 16, 2011, 8:43 PM
- Too bad he didn't attack the child molesters lurking in the ranks... - Loki Luv, MD° on May 17, 2011, 2:01 AM
- Re: Cardinal Joseph and Too bad... - Dennis on May 17, 2011, 5:42 AM
- Pope Benedict already did so. - John on May 18, 2011, 1:14 AM
- Everybody... - Dennis on May 18, 2011, 5:12 AM
- Make sure - John on May 19, 2011, 1:23 AM
- Re Make sure......... - Dennis on May 19, 2011, 5:30 AM
- You mean the TV "Preachers" & Mormon Fundies & like that there...? - Loki Luv, MD° on May 19, 2011, 1:50 AM
- You know, - John on May 19, 2011, 2:14 AM