Almost applied for a job in Montana.....February 15 2012 at 5:04 PM
|Dennis (no login)|
Response to Montana
At the same kind of residential school. Then the CB read about some mountain near the school that set the US record for the greatest one year snowfall. She quickly vetoed the idea! That was about 20 years ago.
No danger of California being on the list........EVER! We discussed your neck of the woods, but it isn't high on the list. Moderate climate is the big draw, rain or not!
- Head for the equator! - Freya on Feb 16, 2012, 8:17 PM
- The Equator - Dennis on Feb 16, 2012, 10:16 PM
- Better still. - John on Feb 17, 2012, 12:19 AM
- And, - Asmara on Feb 17, 2012, 12:47 AM
- Re: And, - John on Feb 17, 2012, 1:05 AM