Return to Forum  

So... ...DId anybody watch today's Republigoon National Air Theft & Ego Stroke-A-Thon...?

August 28 2012 at 11:44 PM
Loki Luv, MD°  (no login)

`
No way in Hell I was going to subject myself to any of it - or any of the rest of it, either.

Even from hundreds of miles away, the removal of life-giving oxygen from the atmosphere caused by such a concentration lying degenerates flapping their pestiferous cess-holes almost caused me to pass out as it was !

I mean - let's face it - Romney IS the ROMNODROID 3000 friggin' plastoid robot whosamawhatsit, and no amount of flibbity-jibbin' flap-blab about what a great guy he is matters a damn except to the same sort of fukkin' morons who voted for Bush because his handlers passed him off as a "plain ol' reg'lar sap" like them. Hell - I'd rather have an actual goddam robot doing the job than anybody that's sat on the throne lately !

The only reason anybody's going to vote for him that wouldn't have voted Criminal Gang 'R' no mattter who they ran is because he ain't the other stupid-ass bastard - so for fuck's sake get used to it !

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee !!!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

!!! INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH RADIATION !!!