<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

mutherfucksumbitch

April 27 2011 at 11:19 PM
celtredleg  (no login)

I have to change apartments, as my old one needs a lot of work, and you just cant do it while occupied. So we are moving a couple doors down.

This afternoon, I was filling plastic totes with stuff to move. and setting them out on the porch. After we had moved them, I realized I was one short. The one with all the booze in it, as well as a number of collectable figurines. Not cheap shit either, my bottle of 21 year old scotch, and my bottle of colorado whiskey. The figs are not replaceable and if I had sold them would bring around $500-600 or so. Thing is, the tote this stuff was in was not on top of the pile, so in the middle of the afternoon, some asshole walked onto my porch went through these things, picked the one they wanted and wandered off. Pretty damned bold.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Loki Luv, MD°
(no login)

That's a bitch...

April 29 2011, 12:23 AM 

`
I wish I could say the low down shit people will do if given half a chance still amazed me. My sympathies.

Respond to this message   
John
(no login)

Sorry to hear that Top!

April 29 2011, 12:37 PM 

That blows chunks! Too bad you were unable to catch the bastards during the commission of the crime and in your crosshairs. That would be a justifiable homicide in my book.

Respond to this message   
celtredleg
(no login)

It just got wierder

April 29 2011, 7:43 PM 

Unpacking other boxes, lo and behold, on top of some other crap, all the stuff i am missing, except the plastic tote they where in. So this person just dumped a couple hundred dollars of booze, to steal a plastic box worth $5.

Just.....strange. Maybe they thought I would call the cops for the booze, but not the box. I didnt call for either, the local cops are not to sharp on stuff like that. I friend had her apartment broken into and the cops failed to find the very large rock laying in the middle of her kitchen floor. So I saw no point in wasting my time. Glad I didnt, be odd to explain why somebody would do it.

I am sure I didnt just dick up, because the stuff was piled on top of some of my wargames trees, which fucked them up a bit. i might get stupid from time to time, but those things are a pain to build I would not just screw them up.

Oh well, I shall insure no one has a chance to make off with the best stuff again after this weekend.

owen

Respond to this message   
Dennis
(Login D1J1)
Commando Supremo

Huh!?

May 1 2011, 1:02 PM 

That is screwy. Glad to hear that it turned out reasonably well in the end!

But you said we is moving?! Thought you were a single fellow again. Who is we?

Respond to this message   
John
(no login)

Yeah, I saw that too!

May 1 2011, 2:44 PM 

I wonder if Top didn't hook up with one of those hotter than hot, fun loving girls from Thailand to recapture something of his youth!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - mutherfucksumbitch
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

!!! INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH RADIATION !!!